Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The giggles

Knockerz
06.27.2013 , 12:36 AM | #1
So, I notice the giggles are back. Originally I was going to make an agent healer, but now that giggles are back I'm think instead of leveling a smuggler. Although I haven't really heard the giggles from agents. Which do you think is better? The agent vs smuggler giggles for a female character.

I already leveled a sniper agent, but have not leveled a smuggler. However, I don't like their dual wielding pistols animation. I much prefer the blaster weapons.
Fiery the angels fell; deep thunder rolled around their shores; burning with the fires of Orc

Raltar
06.27.2013 , 02:18 AM | #2
I think they are exactly the same(only difference being between male and female). I wish they would take them back out again because it is the single most annoying thing in the entire game.

iganksith
06.27.2013 , 01:41 PM | #3
Use your mute button. Most of us love this and would actually like to hear it more often. Go complain about the Sith Warrior grunts.

Helig
06.27.2013 , 03:19 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Raltar View Post
I think they are exactly the same(only difference being between male and female). I wish they would take them back out again because it is the single most annoying thing in the entire game.
Disrespectfully disagree. Giggles are awesome. You deserve to be put into a warzone with 7 Sawbones scoundrels on your team which giggled each time Upper Hand procced - and it was a lot when they had many people HoTed. Now it's only the first Upper Hand.

Also, Agents laugh differently from Smugglers. Smugglers (especially females) get this hilarious horse laugh, while Agents get a cold chuckle.
Quote: Originally Posted by iganksith View Post
Use your mute button. Most of us love this and would actually like to hear it more often. Go complain about the Sith Warrior grunts.
Vanguard (especially female) proc screams are kind of disturbing, tbh.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

Knockerz
06.27.2013 , 03:46 PM | #5
I'm posting two links to the giggle laugh for future reference.

Smuggler:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5MAA68dW7c

Agent:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPfRuDntMyY

I'm try both by leveling them to like 15-20, then decided. Thank you to those that posted.
Fiery the angels fell; deep thunder rolled around their shores; burning with the fires of Orc

MishraArtificer
06.27.2013 , 04:33 PM | #6
I would pay big credits to replace my Agent's chuckle with Dr. Oggurobb's chortle.

Ha-HA!

HOO-HA!

Seriously, I'd listen to that all day if I could. I never get tired of that sound. I sometimes pull out his holostatue, even on my 55s, just to hear that laugh. It's that awesome.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

AlrikFassbauer
06.28.2013 , 12:01 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by MishraArtificer View Post
I would pay big credits to replace my Agent's chuckle with Dr. Oggurobb's chortle.

Ha-HA!

HOO-HA!
Thanks for that laugh !
<S-key to victory> Because quad wheel is always better than dual wheel.

Helig
06.28.2013 , 01:33 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
Thanks for that laugh !
Two words. Hutt Scoundrel.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

teclado
06.28.2013 , 05:43 PM | #9
I hate the giggles. So annoying. I probably will never make an agent/scoundrel just because of them. I'm serious.
Malovo - Marauder | Katolo - Sentinel, Harbinger

Tatile
06.28.2013 , 05:52 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by teclado View Post
I hate the giggles. So annoying. I probably will never make an agent/scoundrel just because of them. I'm serious.
I think seriousness is your problem

Really, though, I'm surprised that Bioware didn't also introduce an options-toggle for the laugh, for those who find it unnecessary and/or annoying.

Personally I love it and think it makes my Agent sound extra sexy. :3