How do you get Revans armor?

SecundumVos

Hey just got back into the game, saw the revan set on the GTN and it looks ******. Wondering how you actually get it? Is it from CM?

it's from Blockade Runner’s and Space Pirate’s Cartel Packs - but non on Cartel Market already

and the mask you can buy from Contraband reputation vendor

The CM includes cycling "Shipments" of packs with random items, currently they have the "Contraband" shipment available (with the Regulator's Contraband Pack, Enforcer's Contraband Pack, Vice-Commandant's, and Archon's out now, and one more coming soon).

Before the Contraband packs they had a shipment of 5 "Cartel" packs that started going up last November but were cycled out on June 11. All the Revan's armor pieces were in these Cartel Packs.

BW said their plan is to cycle back to older Shipments periodically, but until the Cartel Shipment comes back, your only option is to buy the armor pieces off the GTN (some people may also still have the Packs themselves up for sale on the GTN if they bought them before June 11 but didn't open them - if you want to take a gamble, Revan's Chest, Legs, and Mask armor pieces were each in the "Blockade Runner's Cartel Pack", and Revan's Gloves and Belt were each in the "Space Pirate's Cartel Pack").

• 2 years later...
The Rep vendor is in the Cartel Bazaar section of the Fleet. You will need Legend standing with the Contraband Resale Corp. , 10 Cartel Market certificates and 100,000 credits to purchase the mask.

Would it just be easier to buy credits with cash and buy a mask on the GTN? I never collected a cartel cirt and idk if they are still using them or how easy it is to get one

Would it just be easier to buy credits with cash and buy a mask on the GTN? I never collected a cartel cirt and idk if they are still using them or how easy it is to get one

If you're talking about buying credits from a credit seller I would strongly not recommend that.

If you're talking about buying packs from the CM and selling unopened packs on the GTN then using those credits to buy the mask from the GTN, that's the route you should take.

Currently, earning the vendor rep and acquiring CM certificates is very difficult.

• 1 year later...
If you're talking about buying credits from a credit seller I would strongly not recommend that.

If you're talking about buying packs from the CM and selling unopened packs on the GTN then using those credits to buy the mask from the GTN, that's the route you should take.

Currently, earning the vendor rep and acquiring CM certificates is very difficult.

Probably a dumb question but I'm going to ask it anyway: how do you go about acquiring Legend Vendor Rep. and CM certificates? I'm curious because I'd really like to have Revan's Armor.

Probably a dumb question but I'm going to ask it anyway: how do you go about acquiring Legend Vendor Rep. and CM certificates? I'm curious because I'd really like to have Revan's Armor.

You don't, at least not in any way that is any easier than just buying the armor (or a reskin) off the GTN. Vendor Rep and Cartel Certificates are both no longer put into packs; so the only way to get them is to buy the old packs off the GTN.

The rep you can get very easily from a contraband slot machine. Your guild might have one but at the very least a lot of public guild ships have these. Like others have said CM certificates are nigh (although not absolutely) impossible to get.

Revan's armor also drops from the galactic legends armor packs that you can still find on the gtn but remember that it is akin to a lottery ticket, you are unlikely to get the jackpot

It is also one of the armor sets in the 'Galactic Legends' Armor pack.

Unfortunately though, they only release those packs periodically and as expected the drop rate of that particular armor from that set is very very low.

Edited by Scyllia

Getting Revan's armor is easy. Just ask him over to your Nar Shadaa sky palace, ply him with a few bottles of Alderaanian nectar, turn on some ambient sounds of waves and wind and birds....

....then suggest he slip into something more comfortable like your Atris robe, then while he's changing into that white bathrobe, you make off with his gear.

Easy peasy.

• 3 weeks later...