Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for a casual-ambitious guild? Pillars of Ashla

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant > Guild Recruitment
Looking for a casual-ambitious guild? Pillars of Ashla

Syndramise
07.26.2013 , 11:18 AM | #21
The first group played for 5.5 hours. LOL

In other news, it's Friday! /dance

Syndramise
07.27.2013 , 02:53 PM | #22
Our July guild meeting is in about an hour; time to get people's ideas, comments, concerns, questions, etc. and bring everyone up to speed on what the Council's been up to!

Boernich
08.01.2013 , 06:38 PM | #23
Have had a couple potential recruits ask about this, so I thought I'd put it in here.

A peek at our forums will show a lot of threads about other games, specifically FFXIV:ARR at the moment.

We are in no way leaving SWTOR for any other game. Several of us do play multiple games, and when a new one comes out, we try to organize so that we can play them together. We're very much about community as well as just SWTOR. But SWTOR is our primary focus and nothing that has come out since has been shiny enough to make any kind of dent in our SWTOR presence. We have POA set up in several other games, but it tends to boil down to a place to find friends there. SWTOR is the only game we concentrate on any sort of real organized progression in.

So, have no fear , we're here to stay.
Pillars of Ashla
Where people come first.

Guild Site

Boernich
08.22.2013 , 01:44 AM | #24
Just want to point out that our Imperial Side Guild, Ashes of Ashla, is now running 55 ops regularly!
Pillars of Ashla
Where people come first.

Guild Site

Lumomancer
08.26.2013 , 08:23 AM | #25
Our progression raid team has cleared the first 3 bosses of S&V Hard Mode! Looks like we'll have another month before new content hits to get through it.
Pillars of Ashla, a Jedi Covenant guild where people come first.
Lumomancer Watchman Jedi Sentinel
Doxomancer Annihilation Sith Marauder

Boernich
09.02.2013 , 04:30 PM | #26
Our latest endeavor is to provide a place for people who want to roll up new alts and see the 1-55 content with groups. We'll be having leveling pact characters running together once a week (sat for imp, monday for pub) Groups will vary from week to week, but we hope to have a large pool of characters people reserve for leveling through the story in these events. Check us out if you want to know more.
Pillars of Ashla
Where people come first.

Guild Site

OllieOne
09.06.2013 , 01:35 PM | #27
Must say that after a month in the guild , i can really say that they do care about the people that joins and in general everyone is friendly and always willing to help. The guild is very well organized and has raids, PVP and everything that you would look for in a guild.

Syndramise
09.09.2013 , 03:00 AM | #28
Our first Imperial leveling-pact-without-cliques night was a total blast! The Republic side fun starts tonight!

Haggardbr
09.09.2013 , 07:31 AM | #29
I'm with these guys since last Aug the 14th and what can I say... THEY'RE NUTS!

Jokes apart, they're a GREAT group to be part of, very helpful people, always willing to do stuff together and help each other.

They even understand my "alting syndrome"!

Anyway... if you're looking for a great group to be part of, raid with no pressure on you, pvp or enjoy whatever other aspect from the game, they're the right people you're looking for!

Sarah'kerrígan Jhom Kérrigan Jhota
Suarel

Syndramise
09.10.2013 , 07:50 AM | #30
Our redesigned site looks pretty spiffy!