Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for a casual-ambitious guild? Pillars of Ashla

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant > Guild Recruitment
Looking for a casual-ambitious guild? Pillars of Ashla

Blastynn
07.04.2013 , 07:02 AM | #11
We're not only about operations and PvP... we just added an Imperial World Boss event to the calendar. It's going to be fun!

Syndramise
07.05.2013 , 03:41 AM | #12
We had an impromptu Independence Day fireworks party from 11:30pm-11:55pm in the cantina of the Republic Fleet. For something so simple, it was a ton of fun!

I can't post images, but if anyone wants to see the fun, you can check out the links below:

http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps0c8df56f.jpg

http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps323293c3.jpg

Syndramise
07.06.2013 , 02:54 AM | #13
We have 32 birthdays in the guild this month! October must be a snuggly month.... LOL

Syndramise
07.07.2013 , 08:25 PM | #14
Man, this level-an-hour thing is addicting! 12 levels in a day! Good thing we don't have double XP weekends every weekend, or I'd never get anything done!

Syndramise
07.18.2013 , 04:32 PM | #15
Our Imp-side guild, Ashes of Ashla, will be killing world bosses this Sunday, July 21, from 3PM - 4:30 ET. Rawrsmash!

Lumomancer
07.19.2013 , 08:44 AM | #16
Pillars of Ashla's raiders have cleared level 55 TFB HM. No, we're not the first, so why is this a big deal? We raid differently than most guilds. We don't set teams more than one raid at a time, so everyone gets a chance to get in on the game's more challenging PvE content. That means it will often take longer for us to get through content than a hardcore progression group, but it also means that everyone gets a chance to participate. No one has to get sidelined or feel compelled to rearrange their lives around raiding.

If you ask me, that's a great trade-off.
Pillars of Ashla, a Jedi Covenant guild where people come first.
Lumomancer Watchman Jedi Sentinel
Doxomancer Annihilation Sith Marauder

Boernich
07.22.2013 , 04:03 PM | #17
One of the things I'm most impressed with in our group, is that we manage to be a large group, but feel close-knit at the same time, a very rare combination in my gaming experience.
Pillars of Ashla
Where people come first.

Guild Site

Syndramise
07.23.2013 , 11:05 PM | #18
We had a blast tonight at our gear-up raid running SM TFB. It's so exciting, seeing new raiders get geared up for progression raids!

Syndramise
07.25.2013 , 08:15 PM | #20
Our guild Steam group is planning a Civ V match!