Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WZ's starting with 7, ending with 7.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
WZ's starting with 7, ending with 7.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Regentlord
06.30.2013 , 04:31 PM | #21
Can confirm this is happening. 5/8 of my warzones yesterday never filled.

Pistols
07.01.2013 , 10:10 AM | #22
Thanks for the info. posted by others.

This is a huge broken issue that should be fixed ASAP.

Abbrachmann
07.01.2013 , 10:15 AM | #23
I'm not even going to bother with screen shots. Because its happened in EVERY WARZONE TODAY!!!! 8-9server am on The Bastion in Civil War and Novare Coast. 5v8 and 6v8. Having those kinds of odds stacked against you makes the game unplayable for regular warzones!

Maelael
07.01.2013 , 10:20 AM | #24
1. Warzone name: Novarre
2. Faction: Pub vs Imps
3. Approximately what time this occurred: ~4-5pm Saturday
4. Any other relevant details: 5 v 8 (I left about 4 minutes in out of boredom)

1. Warzone name: Huttball
2. Faction: Pubs (vs Pubs)
3. Approximately what time this occurred: ~10-12pm Saturday Night
4. Any other relevant details: Was actually 6 v 8.

1. Warzone name: Novarre
2. Faction: Pub vs Pub
3. Approximately what time this occurred: Sunday ~7-9pm
4. Any other relevant details: 7 v 8, ended 6 v 8

1. Warzone name: Hypergate
2. Faction: Pub vs Imp
3. Approximately what time this occurred: Sunday ~7-9pm
4. Any other relevant details: 7 v 8, we actually wont this one (Yay for 4 shadows, 2 healers, and me)

Off topic: I realize its the loading time delay (Even tho mine is about 30-60 seconds usually), but Im really tired of loading into matches that are at the point of no return in CW, Voidstar, Huttball, etc. I actually got sick of backfilling into a 0-4 or 0-5 huttballs (5x in a row, always different matches), and then a bunch of fail CWs, Voidstars, and Novarres, I just started leaving matches I'd backfill into regardless of score.

Give us an option NOT to backfill. If it happened once in a while Id be okay with it, but 75% of the matches just made me go (bleep).

Capt_Beers
07.01.2013 , 02:24 PM | #25
I had this happen this weekend and noticed there would be 8 names on the scoreboard but one of them would have all 0's for numbers at the end.

I also seemed to notice that it would happen if I queued as a pair I would take the queue and my group member would still be in the queue except his would never pop.
<HVND> <MALEVOLENT>
Keef-Stone 60 Serenity | | Keets-Stone 60 Seer | | Keith-Stone 60 Combat Medic | | Keeth-Stone 60 Vigilance
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | CaptBeers 60 Arsenal | | Kee'th 60 Pyrotech | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics

Pistols
07.01.2013 , 03:12 PM | #26
Amber can you let us know if you have enough information on this, or if the team is indeed aware of the issue so we can stop bumping/providing info on this? With such a broken mechanic, I sure hope it's getting rapid attention.

Thanks

Bulbasaur
07.01.2013 , 04:37 PM | #27
Just happened to me in a Voidstar, Republic side in the Mids bracket POT5.

We actually started with 6 but 1 backfilled in about 30 seconds after the match started.
http://i.imgur.com/djVGmAv.jpg
MerzA(gasM)
The Legacy Legacy
Prophecy of the Five

Jaiyne
07.01.2013 , 07:24 PM | #28
All day long I get in games where we have 6 people (because the 7th leaves - and there was never an 8th).

PLEASE FIX THIS.
*Saeya*Shiva**Jaiyne*India*Syarae*

on some dead servers atm

Evuo
07.01.2013 , 08:31 PM | #29
I've had several experiences of unfilled matches similar to the OP and others posting in this thread. Additionally, sometimes players leave before the game starts putting you at a numbers disadvantage.

How about not starting a match, no matter what, until 8 people are in the game? Even if a person leaves 1 second before the time until the game begins, pause the timer and wait for 8. I'd rather wait longer in limbo than start a match with and odd number of players.

Leafy_Bug
07.02.2013 , 07:53 AM | #30
We cannot wait to see the Fix of the Fix of the Fix!