Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Codex Entries start fix in Patch 2.2.1 - 6 fixed, 309 still bugged (full list here)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Codex Entries start fix in Patch 2.2.1 - 6 fixed, 309 still bugged (full list here)
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

FREIMENSCH
04.19.2014 , 06:38 AM | #191
I want to add that codex entry Game Rules -> Advanced Gear isn't obtainable anymore.
It was linked to mission 'Advanced Gear: <class>' for 50 lvl, but it was removed from game.

Wosiu
04.19.2014 , 02:22 PM | #192
-The "Species: Gran" Codex Entry can now be obtained by Imperial players on Balmorra.

Any good place on Balmorra with Gran's??

theStirge
04.19.2014 , 08:01 PM | #193
Quote: Originally Posted by Wosiu View Post
-The "Species: Gran" Codex Entry can now be obtained by Imperial players on Balmorra.

Any good place on Balmorra with Gran's??
That's for the next patch, it's not released yet. Someone will find it and post it here when it is.

EnmaAii
04.20.2014 , 02:54 AM | #194
Add "Advanced Gear" codex in bug list

freek_ish
04.21.2014 , 07:04 AM | #195
Hello fellow Codex hunters!

Tait just posted this earlier this month to his thread called 'Known Issues'. He also mentions there that they are carefully choosing what to include on that list and what not to. Look what's at the top of the list!!

General
A number of Achievements do not grant as intended.
A number of Codex entries do not grant as intended.

To me, this is a positive sign that they are going to be continuing to fix the codex. Tait if you read this, THANK YOU to you and the developers who are tracking these down and fixing them. Lots of people love to hunt and complete these, and we've never been able to complete them since launch. Please don't stop fixing them, and thanks again

LordGevaudan
04.22.2014 , 08:41 AM | #196
I don't know if this has been stated or not, as i haven't read through all the comments posted. I am currently working on finding all the lore in the game and so far i have got all of them except for one on Makeb, "Alien Initiatives". I know i couldn't get that lore playing on the republic side, so i just tried on empire.
Almost every website that i have gone onto says that you get it after completing "To Pierce the Heavens" mission. However in my case i seem to be getting the "Operational Briefing: Makeb Strike Team" lore instead, which it says we get after completing "The Monstrous Mesa of Solida Hesk" mission, even though i haven't started that mission yet.

I don't know if there is just a lot of miss match information or if there is a bug still on that lore codex. But if someone knows the answer i would gladly appreciate the knowledge of where to find it

EnmaAii
04.22.2014 , 12:29 PM | #197
Alien Initiatives
Received when you pick up To Lurker mission from Captain Hanthor (Cathar NPC by Gravity Hook Seven)

EnmaAii
04.22.2014 , 01:19 PM | #198
Darth_Wicked today post about CZ-198 codex
it never be bugged - we simple cant find it

Locations - CZ-198 now available
cz-198, -547, 40 (for imp you need others coordinate)
You need to use your macrobinoculars to scan the Twin Towers to the south of the CZ-198 map
delete it from bugged list

EnmaAii
04.22.2014 , 01:28 PM | #199
only 6 absolute bugged entries now in locations category
Locations
1. cdx.test.damion.awesomeness - BOTH FACTIONS
2. cdx.test.qa.jgibbs.faathras_palace - EMPIRE ONLY
3. cdx.test.qa.jgibbs.test.tus_64773 - EMPIRE ONLY
4. cdx.test.qa.jgibbs.test.tus_64773_prev - EMPIRE ONLY
5. cdx.test.qa.jgibbs.tus_64773_prev - BOTH FACTIONS
6. cdx.test.test.more - BOTH FACTIONS

if developers remove them - category "locations" will be completely working

Danylia
04.29.2014 , 01:42 PM | #200
Codex: Gran (Species) now available.

Balmorra (Imperial): -233, 1282 (Sunken Sarlacc Cantina, Level 2)
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafkin View Post
Last nights group finder was a mess. The short version is that two of the people were really bad but the tank was pretty good. After we called it I asked the tank if he wanted to queue up with me. He said "I'm eleven and I have to go to bed".
The one guy who knew what he was doing was eleven years old.