Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official BC Progression Thread 2.2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Begeren Colony
Official BC Progression Thread 2.2

Tmanarl
07.15.2013 , 07:03 PM | #21
Any guilds working on NiM on our server? This thread has been quiet...
The Valar Legacy : Begeren Colony
Maris: 60 Imperial Operative | Cinnagar: 60 Sith Sorcerer | Shiian: 60 Sith Juggernaut
Sevri: 60 Bounty Hunter Powertech | Rolorra: 60 Sith Marauder
Leelu: 60 Jedi Sage | Brénn: 60 Vanguard Trooper | Corrann: 60 Jedi Sentinal

raidmac
07.15.2013 , 07:16 PM | #22
Yeah a few guilds have, but the content is very difficult, and from what I've heard most guilds(including my own) are struggling to put 8 people together to run the nightmare content. My group tried out Nim Dash’roode the other day and on our best attempt we got him to 50% at the last shield generator signifying that we were super short on dps and in need of a new strategy and much more dps.

P.S. I heard two guilds are going to try to down the dreadful entity tomorrow
Self-proclaimed best healer of <Textbook Execution>

-JeremytheJedi-
07.15.2013 , 10:38 PM | #23
Epic hasn't got into Nim S&V. we used our lockout on HM to gear more ppl out, also working on the 2 bosses we haven't got in Nim TFB yet.

Really just happy that there is tons of content to do right now. and the dps checks are pretty nice.
The Nametaken Legacy
The Harbinger

ICSWOR
07.16.2013 , 02:19 PM | #24
Ascension has been on a break for about a month, too many folks taking summer vacations. This week is looking good on having everyone back, so will see how it goes.
Lu'cius - Shadow
Lu'cinda - Sentinel
Ascension

Tmanarl
07.16.2013 , 05:51 PM | #25
Awesome! I would love to get some friendly competition started between BC's top guilds for the NiM server first distinction.
The Valar Legacy : Begeren Colony
Maris: 60 Imperial Operative | Cinnagar: 60 Sith Sorcerer | Shiian: 60 Sith Juggernaut
Sevri: 60 Bounty Hunter Powertech | Rolorra: 60 Sith Marauder
Leelu: 60 Jedi Sage | Brénn: 60 Vanguard Trooper | Corrann: 60 Jedi Sentinal

Regnar
07.17.2013 , 12:37 PM | #26
Hey all, finally found this post. I'm so happy.

REIGN downed Nightmare Dash last night. Unfortunately I was unaware of the screenshot requirements, i.e. inside the instance, probably because I have never seen this thread before . But I did take a screenshot of the chat log showing all 8 individuals achievement post as well as my own achievement in my legacy window. Those 2 photos will be uploaded in about 9 hours when I get home from work. I hope they count. If not when we do it again next week I will post the required photos.

We have also fully cleared:
8m/16m Story, Hard, Nightmare Mode Eternity Vault
8m/16m Story, Hard, Nightmare Mode Karagga's Palace
8m/16m Story and Hard Mode Explosive Conflict
8m/16m Story Mode Terror from Beyond
8m/16m Story Mode Scum & Villainy
8m/16m Story mode Toborro's
16m Hard Mode Toborro's (8 REIGN and 8 No More Raids)

Progression
8m Hard Mode Terror From Beyond: Writhing Horror and Dread Guards (Operator is proving to be difficult)
8m Hard and Nightmare Mode Scum & Villainy: Dash

I will start frapsing everything we do again so that I can pull screenshots from all of our runs.
Regnar Kasmak
Co-Leader of REIGN

SweetMegan
07.17.2013 , 01:15 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Regnar View Post
Hey all, finally found this post. I'm so happy.

REIGN downed Nightmare Dash last night. Unfortunately I was unaware of the screenshot requirements, i.e. inside the instance, probably because I have never seen this thread before . But I did take a screenshot of the chat log showing all 8 individuals achievement post as well as my own achievement in my legacy window. Those 2 photos will be uploaded in about 9 hours when I get home from work. I hope they count. If not when we do it again next week I will post the required photos.

We have also fully cleared:
8m/16m Story, Hard, Nightmare Mode Eternity Vault
8m/16m Story, Hard, Nightmare Mode Karagga's Palace
8m/16m Story and Hard Mode Explosive Conflict
8m/16m Story Mode Terror from Beyond
8m/16m Story Mode Scum & Villainy
8m/16m Story mode Toborro's
16m Hard Mode Toborro's (8 REIGN and 8 No More Raids)

Progression
8m Hard Mode Terror From Beyond: Writhing Horror and Dread Guards (Operator is proving to be difficult)
8m Hard and Nightmare Mode Scum & Villainy: Dash

I will start frapsing everything we do again so that I can pull screenshots from all of our runs.

Here is a link to our "Raiding" page on our site.

Our home page can be found at http://reign-swtor.com/home

I would love to screenshot for this.

I would also like to say that my personal opinion is that this progression on NiM S&V should not count, as they used an exploit (see H&R's strategy of pulling the boss away from the sandstorm so that all fight mechanics can be ignored, making the fight very simple). I've uh. heard this from multiple sources. The best way to prove me wrong on this would be a screenshot of the boss's location. Shouldn't be hard, just take a screenshot of it next week when you guys down it again.

I just don't want our first NiM S&V progression to be because of an exploit. I don't feel this is true progression.
Megan Issues Nicole
Begeren Colony

Radzkie
07.17.2013 , 01:17 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by SweetMegan View Post
I don't feel this is true progression.
I feel the same way.

Though I wouldn't be too upset if it did get counted. I just hope this exploit is fixed at some point.

raidmac
07.17.2013 , 01:28 PM | #29
As much as I would like to say that killing Dash in an unorthodox way shouldnt count, they did down nim dash, I can confirm this because I have seen the achievements, and I spoke with two of the members in that group. We have set no prior rules about this so if reign claims the kill they should have it.

Now Regnar, knowing that you guys downed Dash with an unorthodox method, I will kindly ask that you rescind your claim on the kill as it is unfair to the guilds that have been progressing through the content the correct way. Its totally up to you, but I believe a lot of people will be upset if you do decide to keep your claim. Guilds that killed Hm/Nim Zorn and Toth using the rock exploit never claimed a kill and I believe you guys should do the same.

raidmac
07.17.2013 , 01:36 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by SweetMegan View Post
I would love to screenshot for this.

I would also like to say that my personal opinion is that this progression on NiM S&V should not count, as they used an exploit (see H&R's original strategy of pulling the boss away from the sandstorm so that all fight mechanics can be ignored, making the fight very simple). I've uh. heard this from multiple sources. The best way to prove me wrong on this would be a screenshot of the boss's location. Shouldn't be hard, just take a screenshot of it next week when you guys down it again.

I just don't want our first NiM S&V progression to be because of an exploit. I don't feel this is true progression.
Errmm Megan, WE cleared Hm Dash the correct way first, and after a few weeks we decided to do it a different way for fun. We no longer kill dash that way though as we know its an obvious exploit.