Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official BC Progression Thread 2.2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Begeren Colony
Official BC Progression Thread 2.2

Tmanarl
06.30.2013 , 04:58 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by raidmac View Post
Hit an Run cleared 16 man sm SV
http://i.imgur.com/B0T2rjR.jpg

also here is the link to our site
hit-and-run.enjin.com
Updated and added the link to your guild site.
The Valar Legacy : Begeren Colony
Cinnagar 65 Sith Sorcerer | Viceptus 67 Sith Sorcerer | Calvaria 65 Sith Assassin | Shiian 65 Sith Juggernaut | Rolorra 65 Sith Marauder
Sevri 65 Bounty Hunter Powertech | Maris 70 Imperial Operative
Leelu 65 Jedi Sage | Mallavik: 65 Jedi Shadow | Brénn: 65 Vanguard Trooper | Corrann: 65 Jedi Sentinal | Lumanni: 65 Smuggler Scoundrel

Underground_Man
07.02.2013 , 02:26 AM | #12
In case it's ever counted toward progression (not saying it should or should not), here is our kill of Operator IX.
Quest'ion Zerrus Ztriss Thete Tor'doc
⌠The Who Legacy⌡

ICSWOR
07.03.2013 , 11:56 AM | #13
Congrats on the OP IX kill, it's really a fun fight.

I really enjoyed the feeling when we killed him as well, I have been itching to do more for weeks now, unfortunately due to summer vacations we keep having core raid members unavailable.
Lu'cius - Shadow
Lu'cinda - Sentinel
Ascension

Tmanarl
07.03.2013 , 03:14 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Underground_Man View Post
In case it's ever counted toward progression (not saying it should or should not), here is our kill of Operator IX.
Grats on the kill. Do you have a screenshot of the Nightmare Dread Guard kill?
Cinnagar 65 Sith Sorcerer | Viceptus 67 Sith Sorcerer | Calvaria 65 Sith Assassin | Shiian 65 Sith Juggernaut | Rolorra 65 Sith Marauder
Leelu 65 Jedi Sage | Mallavik: 65 Jedi Shadow | Brénn: 65 Vanguard Trooper | Corrann: 65 Jedi Sentinal | Lumanni: 65 Smuggler Scoundrel

-JeremytheJedi-
07.03.2013 , 06:14 PM | #15
We've only killed some of the dread guards, skipped it on HM and did Op IX on Nim.

that's why he says he has no opinion on weather it should or shouldn't be counted towards progression. Even though it isn't counted towards progression we wanted to post our kill regardless since it is a hard fight and we are proud to have beaten it.

Quote: Originally Posted by ICSWOR View Post
Congrats on the OP IX kill, it's really a fun fight.

I really enjoyed the feeling when we killed him as well, I have been itching to do more for weeks now, unfortunately due to summer vacations we keep having core raid members unavailable.
Thanks Lu'cius and same to you. Hopefully you get your people back soon, I know the feeling as we always found ourselves 1 person short when this content was first released. It was a bummer.

-Jae

Underground_Man
07.07.2013 , 01:31 AM | #16
Kephess down in NiM Terror from Beyond. Achievement/kill link.
Quest'ion Zerrus Ztriss Thete Tor'doc
⌠The Who Legacy⌡

Tmanarl
07.07.2013 , 02:09 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by -JeremytheJedi- View Post
We've only killed some of the dread guards, skipped it on HM and did Op IX on Nim.

that's why he says he has no opinion on weather it should or shouldn't be counted towards progression. Even though it isn't counted towards progression we wanted to post our kill regardless since it is a hard fight and we are proud to have beaten it.

Thanks Lu'cius and same to you. Hopefully you get your people back soon, I know the feeling as we always found ourselves 1 person short when this content was first released. It was a bummer.

-Jae
Gotcha. I'll make note of the kills and will add it all at once when the dread guards go down. I don't think anyone on our server has downed them yet?

Tmanarl
07.07.2013 , 02:12 PM | #18
Sigma Squad started work on our progression through HM TfB this morning. Downed the first 2 bosses so far.

Writhing Horror
Dread Guards

Both screenshots include the loot drops to verify difficulty.

Radzkie
07.10.2013 , 01:38 AM | #19
I know it probably doesn't count, but Doomed Lemmings downed TfB NiM Operator IX.

Screenshot.

Right before we killed it one of our DPSers DC'd. Sucks but we will down it again next week!
Imperial Agent: "Are you done talking? Can I go ahead and kill you now? Yes? Good."

Tmanarl
07.10.2013 , 10:47 AM | #20
Reminder that NiM Scum & Villainy was released to the live server today. Good luck to any groups attempting the server first clear, and we are still looking for the server first full clear of NiM Terror from Beyond.

Don't forget to screenshot your kills with some kind of proof of the difficulty.