Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Coming back after a year : What is the waiting time?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Coming back after a year : What is the waiting time?

chuixupu
06.27.2013 , 02:49 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Deamonition View Post
- Is there a "LFG" tool now? Does it work for everything, even heroic missions?

- How long do you need to wait, in average, to have a 5men formed? (Peak hours versus any other time of day)
- Yes, but nobody ever uses it for the heroic missions. It can't transport you to it like it can for flashpoints and operations so usually people just use general chat for those.

- As others stated, tanks and healers usually get very fast pops, DPS will vary depending on server, time of day, level, and just luck in general. I find that DPS queues for level 55 hard modes on the Harbinger are not all that bad, maybe 10-30 minutes. (it's 4-man in swtor, not 5)
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Satedbuffalo
06.28.2013 , 07:13 AM | #12
Queue times vary significantly by server. In general, tanks have shorter queue times than healers have shorter queue times than damage dealers.

Group quality varies significantly, by server and by chance.

It is possible to queue with a pre-formed group for instant transportation and additional rewards.

Raltar
06.28.2013 , 09:20 AM | #13
Prime time on the Ebon Hawk, I never wait more than 20 minutes for a queue pop as DPS. Better than some other games I've played, for sure.