Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

please lower the cost of training!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
please lower the cost of training!

aRtFuL
12.21.2011 , 07:13 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Narusegawa View Post
I really dont see how you have so little money at level 30, I have been vendoring all my greens and selling all my blue BOE items in the GAL. While i have also been selling some crafting materials, they dont seem to be selling as much as i had hoped and are not bringing in much money. I am currently level 38 and have over over 450k.
Your expenses will be high if you try to level crafting as well during your adventures.

That's why on my main, I always pick the money professions - slicing, treasuring and 1 more gathering profession. I use my alts for lvling crafting, since lvling crafting can be done independent of your character's lvl.

GigasFist
12.21.2011 , 09:51 PM | #12
If you stopped spending your money on useless crap, you'd have plenty for training.

I'm at 300k at 38

Faolon
12.21.2011 , 09:53 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by GigasFist View Post
If you stopped spending your money on useless crap, you'd have plenty for training.

I'm at 300k at 38

Personally speaking, I don't spend money on gear or anything else. I use commendations for it.
Crew skills and training are what's draining my money.

I think this game's economy was based on everyone abusing the crap out of slicing.
"I will show you things... wonderful, terrible things."

GigasFist
12.21.2011 , 10:20 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Faolon View Post
Personally speaking, I don't spend money on gear or anything else. I use commendations for it.
Crew skills and training are what's draining my money.

I think this game's economy was based on everyone abusing the crap out of slicing.
I never said I had slicing.

Xaphire
12.22.2011 , 12:37 AM | #15
I'm level 37.

My armstech, scavenging and investigation skills are all leve 330+. I've purchased all the schematics from the armstech trainer. I've purchased all of my available class skills. I currently have 86,000 credits. Money isn't difficult to come across in this game, but you'll find yourself dropping from 140,000 to 12,000 when you level up or train crewskills but at the end of the day it doesn't really matter.

Your credits aren't doing anything for you sitting in your bags. Spend 'em!

Zhiroc
12.22.2011 , 12:40 AM | #16
I have 51K at level 22, and I didn't even take slicing. And I've probably spent about 10K on crafting. So at the moment, I don't feel poor.

Loroen
12.22.2011 , 03:05 PM | #17
I have 56K at level 16.

I don't see the problem.
I'm the original Dark Lord. You're like the sorcerer's apprentice. My Storm Troopers make yours look like someone took a piece of **** and cloned it.

Jaerion
12.22.2011 , 03:44 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Kryzen View Post
I say, prioritize your expenses and your purchases.
This.

And if your AC has more than one role to fill, and you only intend to go with one, then skip training in the others. There are ways to make your credits last longer, you just have to figure out what you need and what you want.
AAAAWWWWW YEEEEEAAAHH!!!

llasnad
12.22.2011 , 04:21 PM | #19
You can have all of you abilities or be a really good crafter. Expecting to be both without any effort is just greedy. And everyone who jumps on the "must be a slicer" defense can shove it. I am a sniper with armstech, scavenging, and investigation, and am always broke. I have to pick and choose with each level if I want to focus on making better gear for myself or keeping all of my abilities up to date.

It is refreshing to have to make decisions, and live with the consequences. But then I forget that we all live in the age of entitlement, where you cant be bothered to earn what you want, it should just be given to you.
I do it for the money, for the glory, and for the fun... but mostly for the money.

Clouded
12.22.2011 , 05:29 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Loroen View Post
I have 56K at level 16.

I don't see the problem.
These posts are useless (and patronizing) unless you provide elaboration to help out your fellow player.
(!Ξ[▀!▀(Θ)▀!▀]Ξ!!▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)