Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

58 days of subscription remaining and yet i am not a subsciber

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
58 days of subscription remaining and yet i am not a subsciber
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Pekoo
06.25.2013 , 09:54 AM | #1
I logged in after the maintenance and for my surprise it says that my account is preferred status yet i have 58 days of subscription remaining. Good job BW.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd
<Nostrum Dolus>
3500+ RWZ

Phoabe - Scoundrel || Choco'latte - Sage

Shanyo
06.25.2013 , 09:56 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Pekoo View Post
I logged in after the maintenance and for my surprise it says that my account is preferred status yet i have 58 days of subscription remaining. Good job BW.
Same problem. Got 59 days of subscr left and it says I need to activate my characters and that my acc is preferred status.

Lyshar
06.25.2013 , 09:57 AM | #3
"You have 118 days of subscription play time remaining."

Same thing here.

I am suspecting this has to do with the false promise that we'd get the free rename after today's maintenance (can't link it cause my forum subscriptions show maintenance)... this means they don't have to give it to us.

VERY BAD TESTING BEFORE PATCHING! Well, probably non-existing.

Charleswidmore
06.25.2013 , 09:57 AM | #4
The same thing has happend to me. I still have time left on my sub. This is really strange.

Edit: I got 28 days left off my sub.

Shanyo
06.25.2013 , 09:57 AM | #5
Glad that I'm not the only one.

Soulriven
06.25.2013 , 09:58 AM | #6
Same thing here, 29 days remaining, yet I am now preferred.

Edit: Logged into the web site, under MySWTOR, it shows me as subscribed to the 30 day recurring.

kreated
06.25.2013 , 09:59 AM | #7
I had money pulled from my account at 01:15am tonight for my recurring sub. The money is missing from my account, yet it says I am not subscribed either. The status on the invoice on my account activity says "open"

Beesodd
06.25.2013 , 09:59 AM | #8 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi. Thanks for the posts. I'll look into this, and hopefully we can get it resolved quicky. If anyone else is seeing this, please post, and include your approximate remaining game time.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Freeriter
06.25.2013 , 10:00 AM | #9
I got same problem. When BW fix this bug?

Drizzt_UK
06.25.2013 , 10:02 AM | #10
Yes I have been changed to free to play status aswell, payment taken today at 1.16 am and shows as 30 days remaining.