Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 6/25/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JFiver
06.25.2013 , 11:16 AM | #11
Both Smugglers VA's are awesome. As is the Bounty Hunter Male. Haven't done much yet with the Female BH yet, but I'm looking forward to her voice.

Fraevar
06.25.2013 , 11:29 AM | #12
My favorite (though it's a very close call) would have to be Xanthe Elbrick as the female Inquisitor - she's able to add this almost melodic quality to some of her lines which can be profoundly unsettling, perfect for when the Inquisitor is manipulating events. Though what I like is that when you get the dialogue option for it, she also manages to sound convincingly caring about something or someone.

Close second would by Jo Wyatt as the female Agent.

-Wes-
06.25.2013 , 11:33 AM | #13
I think the best one is the female Inquisitor. I don't have one in my stable, but I have a male Warrior (also a good voice actor!) with whom I play exclusively with a friend who rolled a female inquisitor. When we do the story progression for the Inquisitor, she has me laughing out loud every time with those sarcastic replies! I thoroughly enjoy it.

The male smuggler is also very good. I find the male bounty hunter to be polarizing. The voice just sounds ridiculous with characters who have body type 1. I mean, it cracks me up, but only because it is such a goofy voice!
\~~~~~The von Theissenburg Legacy~~~~~/

Referral Link

dipstik
06.25.2013 , 11:34 AM | #14
female smuggler by far

-Wes-
06.25.2013 , 11:35 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Fraevar View Post
My favorite (though it's a very close call) would have to be Xanthe Elbrick as the female Inquisitor - she's able to add this almost melodic quality to some of her lines which can be profoundly unsettling, perfect for when the Inquisitor is manipulating events. Though what I like is that when you get the dialogue option for it, she also manages to sound convincingly caring about something or someone.
Completely agree! It is quite unsettling.
\~~~~~The von Theissenburg Legacy~~~~~/

Referral Link

Sorei
06.25.2013 , 11:35 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Who is your favorite SWTOR Class voice actor?

Personal Answer: My two favorites are Jo Wyatt - female Imperial Agent and Mark Bazeley - male Sith Warrior.
These are my favorite ones as well.

Jonoku
06.25.2013 , 11:36 AM | #17
Wow this is a really tough question, that's all I have to say. lol.

Actually I will say that my least favorite is the Jedi Knight(male) voice actor.

islander
06.25.2013 , 12:11 PM | #18
Here's my question of the day:

Why is Bolster Still broken on level 54 items??
Gėllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five

Vhaegrant
06.25.2013 , 12:29 PM | #19
Really hard to pick a favourite as they are all so good, although it took me a little time in some cases to get a species/bodytype/look that really went well with the voice.

If I had to pick one though it really can only be the female Inquisitor.... no wait female trooper... no, no female bounty hunter..... sorry too close to call I couldn't name a favourite

Thylbanus
06.25.2013 , 12:54 PM | #20
Jennifer Hale. Hands down, the best voice actress in the industry.
It's amazing how loud a dollar can be.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristin Wilson