Smuggler Trench Coat Idea/Discussion

Algryn

I love them, don't get me wrong, but... for a recent example, the Conqueror's jacket, I freaking LOVE this thing; however the armor for the chest, that only is about half of the torso, I don't understand why only partially armored. Why couldn't it be like the trailblazer to where it's full shirt, and not only part shirt that looks odd? I mean, that trailblazer shirt piece (button up shirt with the straps for what seems to be for a concealed weapon) with then the trench coat design for the Conqueror would be amazing in my opinion, since there's evidence of the under shirt already.

That and, we have the design in the cartel market for the Jedi Knight armor from the cinematic, and the Sith armor from Hope and Deceived, could we get the one for the Smuggler in the Return trailer? (Click here for reference) I would love that armor set. Those are just my thoughts, just throwing that out there to maybe give you ladies and gents at SWTOR an idea for something in the next pack, and maybe find some feedback from the community this way

What do you guys things? Thoughts, comments, agree or disagree? Do you guys like the ones now, or would like to see something else? Leave a comment down there, let me and SWTOR know what's up.

I love them, don't get me wrong, but... for a recent example, the Conqueror's jacket, I freaking LOVE this thing; however the armor for the chest, that only is about half of the torso, I don't understand why only partially armored. Why couldn't it be like the trailblazer to where it's full shirt, and not only part shirt that looks odd? I mean, that trailblazer shirt piece (button up shirt with the straps for what seems to be for a concealed weapon) with then the trench coat design for the Conqueror would be amazing in my opinion, since there's evidence of the under shirt already.

That and, we have the design in the cartel market for the Jedi Knight armor from the cinematic, and the Sith armor from Hope and Deceived, could we get the one for the Smuggler in the Return trailer? (Click here for reference) I would love that armor set. Those are just my thoughts, just throwing that out there to maybe give you ladies and gents at SWTOR an idea for something in the next pack, and maybe find some feedback from the community this way

What do you guys things? Thoughts, comments, agree or disagree? Do you guys like the ones now, or would like to see something else? Leave a comment down there, let me and SWTOR know what's up.

That smuggler captain's armor would be pretty sweet.

That said, I'm now running my Scoundrel in Polished Sentinel armor, gloves, and legplates (dyed red/black), Gunslinger's Headgear (ze goggles, zey do noting!), and Carth Onasi's boots. Decently armored up, but not so heavy that she can't do her combat roll.