Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Shockboxing Match: Han Solo vs Boba Fett

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Shockboxing Match: Han Solo vs Boba Fett

Wolfninjajedi
06.23.2013 , 07:53 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Boba wins, he's a Mandalorian. Faster, smarter, stronger. Han Solo would be outclassed on every level.
I wouldn't say so, remember Han does have military training and he did fight in a gladiatorial arena against 3 others that were bigger then him unarmed, also whooping the Scout Trooper. So I wouldn't say he is outclassed just because Boba is a Mandalorian. Also Han does have a mean right hook as shown in ESB, when he hit Lando...or was it left? So a boxing match, I don't think Han would be outclassed.

If this was an no holds barred fight, I would say ya. But its a shockboxing match.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere
06.23.2013 , 05:30 PM | #12
This is a tough one to call. Han's definitely the underdog, I think. So I'm going to say Han, but I don't doubt the possibility of Boba winning. I think his training will let him outlast Han, but I'm still going with Han... just because.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Wolfninjajedi
06.23.2013 , 06:01 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
This is a tough one to call. Han's definitely the underdog, I think. So I'm going to say Han, but I don't doubt the possibility of Boba winning. I think his training will let him outlast Han, but I'm still going with Han... just because.
Ya I give the endurance edge to Boba, speed to Han. I'll probably make the next match, have more obscure yet at the same time somewhat notable characters that would probably be a better fit(also so as not to let bias get in the way)...this was kinda more a test to see if there was any interest.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.