Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A Reason To Play Your Vanguard/PT

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion
A Reason To Play Your Vanguard/PT

CrygonFreeze
06.22.2013 , 11:49 AM | #1
I am extending a challenge to all my fellow Vanguards (or powerless Powertechs) an opportunity at 1 million credits to the one who can post the highest DPS output in any warzone. We are outcasts in ranked warzones due to the nerf of 2.0. Here's a chance to prove your worth. A few stipulations are in order though...

1) Must be level 55

2) Screen shot and post photo in the comments below.

3) The total amount of damage must be at least OVER 1 million.

4) Must submit photo after Tuesday, June 25th at 12pm and deadline to submit photo is before July 2, 12pm server time.

5) If you already submit a photo and then get higher in another warzone, you can replace your old application with the new one. Please remove the old application though...

I will be conducting a pixel manipulation test before announcing the winner and giving out the credits that evening.

Good luck and happy hunting.
Just call me Mr. Miller

Gomex
06.22.2013 , 02:33 PM | #2
Sick, PT/vanguards will have a new challenge aside from adding 1 new bind to their bars after the expansion

Tommytwotoes
06.22.2013 , 04:34 PM | #3
I just did 2046 dps on my powertech. 1.4 mil dmg. GG
Scopeseven 55 sorc
Scopeate 55 op
Scopenein 1 wookie
Bastion

CrygonFreeze
06.23.2013 , 01:02 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Tommytwotoes View Post
I just did 2046 dps on my powertech. 1.4 mil dmg. GG
I personally would love to see the SS on this. That would be quite impressive. Unfortunately, the competition doesn't start til Tuesday when they hopefully fix bolster (again).
Just call me Mr. Miller

Gomex
06.23.2013 , 01:07 PM | #5
Will there even be a way to see when the screenshot was taken?

CrygonFreeze
06.23.2013 , 02:56 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Gomex View Post
Will there even be a way to see when the screenshot was taken?
Unfortunately no, it will have to come down to good sportsmanship and integrity...which I hope this server still has.
Just call me Mr. Miller

DarthOvertone
06.24.2013 , 12:48 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by CrygonFreeze View Post
3) The total amount of damage must be at least OVER 1 million.
Sorry broheim, but I can't get a Reg to last long enough to do 1 million on my Van. Would need a grinder. Maybe I'll get lucky, maybe I won't. Probably would need to log in first though, and that's getting harder and harder to do.
War Hero Alphabolt - Garbage S1 & S2-Champion Van | The Bastion
Conqueror Alphazen - Shadow | Battlemaster Alphabain - Scoundrel | War Hero Alphanoob - PT
Jung Ma | Conqueror Alphabond - Sniper | Conqueror Alphamaul - Marauder | Battlemaster Alphafett - Mercenary
SWTOR 3.0: All Hail Maintenance Mode PvP!!

CrygonFreeze
06.24.2013 , 02:25 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthOvertone View Post
Sorry broheim, but I can't get a Reg to last long enough to do 1 million on my Van. Would need a grinder. Maybe I'll get lucky, maybe I won't. Probably would need to log in first though, and that's getting harder and harder to do.
I understand that, I finally got my 1 mil during a long Voidstar. Probably could have gotten 1.5 or more during a long Novare Coast or Civil War during rateds. It just depends on the situation, but I know it's possible.
Just call me Mr. Miller

BraaxusKun
06.25.2013 , 05:07 PM | #9
/5char

funkiestj
06.25.2013 , 05:26 PM | #10
how about requiring a combat log on torparse.com or something?

Mr. Hat says "BW support is the best"!
I am a bad player, so what?