Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Sith warrior?


Darth_Wicked's Avatar


Darth_Wicked
06.23.2013 , 07:01 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
The Emperor and every other Force Ghost. That means the Emperor is dead
I don't remember the likes of Obi-Wan actually living for more than a thousand years(!!!) and having numerous vessels, for the last 300 years or so.

Tfranco's Avatar


Tfranco
06.23.2013 , 08:05 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
The Emperor is dead and the game show's it more and more!

If they say he's alive, that invalidates the whole end of the JK storyline. Which may not be a bad thing, except they have no intention of continuing class storylines, and if the Emperor did return, the whole ordeal should be a big deal for the JK. Not something that can be covered for just the JK in a FP or planet storyline.
It doesn't invalidate the jk story. All it means is you killed his body, potentially one of his voices. You also severely crippled him, to the point where even some Sith think he is dead. But he's not. He is alive and recovering. He will eventually return, probably when they add some more class story, even if its one quest.
Lord Deseranda - Sorc, Fwuffygunz - Merc, Slugshot - Vanguard, Jevelda - Guardian

Tfranco's Avatar


Tfranco
06.23.2013 , 08:11 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Magradze View Post
Guys you miss the point here, it doesn't matter whether Vitiate is alive or not ( exist as as astral form somewhere). Emperor doesn't exist in game anymore after JK and SW storylines and the Wrath himself doesn't have function , nobody is out there to give him orders. At the same time he cannot act independently ( or he can, and lie that he received orders from Emperor). In this case several Dark Council members will question his motivations. At least Darth Marr would know that he is lying - based on Makeb dialog lines. He is a "lone ranger" without any purpose.
I see only two ways from here. In order to give the Wrath purpose :

1. SWTOR has to bring back the Emperor or
2. Wrath should ascend to Dark Council seat

without this he is just another rogue sith , and ultimately Dark Council will be tired of him and ....
Your notion that the Sith warrior has no function is insulting those who play it. As Simone mentioned before we are the wrath! We will continue acting in the emperors name, crushing the republic. The hand will still direct us as well. Even once it's announced whether or not the emperor is truly dead, we will more than likely have orders in his "will". More than likely 2 things: crush the republic and purge the dark council, so the hand can assign a new one.
I think he would want the council purged because too many of them will try to play power games attempting to seize the throne.
Lord Deseranda - Sorc, Fwuffygunz - Merc, Slugshot - Vanguard, Jevelda - Guardian

BrianDavion's Avatar


BrianDavion
06.23.2013 , 01:26 PM | #24
the wraith has power, (I imagine the Imperial Guard answers to him for example) but he's not got unlimited power. he needs to work WITH the dark council. and he can hardly purge the council, sides there's little need to. the councils at half strength right now.

BenKatarn's Avatar


BenKatarn
06.23.2013 , 01:54 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by BrianDavion View Post
the wraith has power, (I imagine the Imperial Guard answers to him for example) but he's not got unlimited power. he needs to work WITH the dark council. and he can hardly purge the council, sides there's little need to. the councils at half strength right now.
The Wrath works for the Emperor's Hand, which is a separate organization from the Imperial Guard. As was stated by numerous Guardsmen in the game, they only answer to the Emperor himself, so I'd imagine that they'd probably not take orders from the Wrath. Remember that Guard Captain on Belsavis who's in charge of extracting the Dread Masters? He wasn't taking orders from the Wrath. They both work towards the Emperor's goals, so at best they share mutual respect for one another and try not to get in the other's way.

And no, the Wrath does not have to work with the Dark Council. You can say as much to them after you've dealt with Baras:

"If any of you act in opposition to the Emperor's design, I will tear you down."

If the Emperor was to order the Council purged, the Wrath would do it without second thoughts. He/she already has killed two Dark Council members at this point.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

Airmo's Avatar


Airmo
06.23.2013 , 02:22 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by BenKatarn View Post
Remember that Guard Captain on Belsavis who's in charge of extracting the Dread Masters? He wasn't taking orders from the Wrath. They both work towards the Emperor's goals, so at best they share mutual respect for one another and try not to get in the other's way.
Correct me if I'm wrong but during that point of the story I don't think the Warrior is officially recognized as the Wrath. Now that he/she is they might have certain power over other's that directly serve the Emperor save for The Hand. As long as the Wrath doesn't go against the Emperor I wouldn't think it was a stretch.
"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking. It allows us to be honest with ourselves, to express those values that we would disavow in the light. The light blinds us. It is only in the dark that we see clearly."

SpeCacT_AbraXas's Avatar


SpeCacT_AbraXas
06.23.2013 , 02:43 PM | #27
ok i ll say this that the emperor sacrified an entire planets life force in order to become immortal/invincible in his sith pureblood body. therefore the emperor killed is a human as when he was born as vittate on his planet he was a sith pureblood so in fact he could b otside the galaxy altogether as well as the fact that he could take over the children of the emperor's bodies as hosts and still have the same power he himself has.
Drunk In Republic
Grandmaster of Drunk In Republic

Darth_Wicked's Avatar


Darth_Wicked
06.23.2013 , 02:57 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Airmo View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong but during that point of the story I don't think the Warrior is officially recognized as the Wrath. Now that he/she is they might have certain power over other's that directly serve the Emperor save for The Hand. As long as the Wrath doesn't go against the Emperor I wouldn't think it was a stretch.
You are correct, my lord.

Quote: Originally Posted by SpeCacT_AbraXas View Post
ok i ll say this that the emperor sacrified an entire planets life force in order to become immortal/invincible in his sith pureblood body. therefore the emperor killed is a human as when he was born as vittate on his planet he was a sith pureblood so in fact he could b otside the galaxy altogether as well as the fact that he could take over the children of the emperor's bodies as hosts and still have the same power he himself has.
Cool story, bra.

JnEricsonx's Avatar


JnEricsonx
06.23.2013 , 07:11 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by _biddan_ View Post
...and the wrath will slaughter them one by one.
Pretty much. MIne is LS and pretty honorable, but attack him and he will tear you apart without thinking twice.

_biddan_'s Avatar


_biddan_
06.24.2013 , 03:59 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by JnEricsonx View Post
Pretty much. MIne is LS and pretty honorable, but attack him and he will tear you apart without thinking twice.
maybe my warrior will give them a chance to surrender,but i'm pretty sure that they won't.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50