Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith warrior?

_biddan_
06.22.2013 , 11:47 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Magradze View Post
without this he is just another rogue sith , and ultimately Dark Council will be tired of him and ....
...and the wrath will slaughter them one by one.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

Darth_Wicked
06.22.2013 , 12:47 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by _biddan_ View Post
...and the wrath will slaughter them one by one.
Which wouldn't exactly be the first time, since it is a known fact that the previous Wrath slaughtered a few on his heyday.

Magradze
06.22.2013 , 02:59 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
Which wouldn't exactly be the first time, since it is a known fact that the previous Wrath slaughtered a few on his heyday.
There was a time when the Emperor walked on earth and Scourge was immortal being also, backed by the Emperor himself. New Wrath has no one except his companions.
Ask Jawa

Darth_Wicked
06.22.2013 , 05:33 PM | #14
There was a time when the Emperor walked on earth and Scourge was immortal being also, backed by the Emperor himself. New Wrath has no one except his companions.
Last I checked, Scourge is STILL immortal. Also, the new Wrath has the Hand's backing, since we've seen nothing thus far that shows otherwise, thus your point is moot.

Magradze
06.23.2013 , 12:32 AM | #15
Last I checked, Scourge is STILL immortal. Also, the new Wrath has the Hand's backing, since we've seen nothing thus far that shows otherwise, thus your point is moot.
That's the problem - speculation, who are members of The Hand themselves now, without their masters guidance? The Wrath deserves a real power and function, like Nox for example he has enormous power base and status.

The Wrath had Status until Vitiate was alive. He is wrath of no one for now.

p.s Do not start please the Emperor is alive/ he will return and everyone will have salvation In game he doesn't exist, he is gone/dead.
Ask Jawa

SithKoriandr
06.23.2013 , 12:42 AM | #16
That's the problem - speculation, who are members of The Hand themselves now, without their masters guidance? The Wrath deserves a real power and function, like Nox for example he has enormous power base and status.

p.s Do not start please the Emperor is alive/ he will return and everyone will have salvation In game he doesn't exist, he is gone/dead.
The Wrath is the Darth Imperius' right hand lackey!
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

_biddan_
06.23.2013 , 03:34 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
The Wrath is the Darth Imperius' right hand lackey!
well in my head canon my wrath is light sided and he turned my inquisitor (who is currently barely dark 2,i'm working on it) to the light side and became allies,the inquisitor then proceeds to gain power and become the closest thing to the emperor taking the wrath as his most trusted ally.

and darth imperius would never treat someone like a lackey,maybe darth nox,but not imperius.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

Magradze
06.23.2013 , 06:12 AM | #18
Here is a quote from Wookipedia : "the Emperor created a position higher than even a Dark Lord on the Council: Emperor's Wrath". I wonder whether this is true

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Emperor's_Wrath
Ask Jawa

Darth_Wicked
06.23.2013 , 06:24 AM | #19
There's no speculation. See below.

Quote:
He still has status, has Makeb has come to show.

Quote:
I don't need to start anything but rather prefer to rely on information the game provides, which clearly states that the Emperor was defeated in body but NOT in spirit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9VZ9xqWoQg#t=2m12s

You may choose to ignore it but it's still there; It's your choice to live in denial.

SithKoriandr
06.23.2013 , 06:45 AM | #20
There's no speculation. See below.

He still has status, has Makeb has come to show.

I don't need to start anything but rather prefer to rely on information the game provides, which clearly states that the Emperor was defeated in body but NOT in spirit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9VZ9xqWoQg#t=2m12s

You may choose to ignore it but it's still there; It's your choice to live in denial.
The Emperor and every other Force Ghost. That means the Emperor is dead
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry