Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scheduled Maintenance: June 25th, 2013 [Updated]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Scheduled Maintenance: June 25th, 2013 [Updated]
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MidichIorian
06.24.2013 , 07:35 AM | #21
Lingering with the patch notes. They did the same thing the last time they failed to deliver.

metwars
06.24.2013 , 07:51 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
Lingering with the patch notes. They did the same thing the last time they failed to deliver.
Umm...they always release the patch notes at the end of the day before maintenance or after maintenance. So they aren't lingering the patch notes

psykhx
06.24.2013 , 08:05 AM | #23
Will this include server transfers, then? And if so, will transfers between regions be available?
Everyone sees who you seem to be but few know you. -Machiavelli

zImperium
06.24.2013 , 08:25 AM | #24
This has been said by MANY developers across many different games.

Very early Tuesday morning PDT (2a-6p) is the World-wide lowest point for all games. Developers plan for using this window simply because its the lowest gaming population time, and because its become the "standard" for all games; all updates happen 2a PDT-8a PDT simply because its the "best" time when no one is playing the game.

zImperium
06.24.2013 , 08:26 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
The don't do patch notes until the patch when an exploit is involved. They will post the patch notes soon, but I am looking forward to seeing if they hold on their promise that paid character transfers will be happening in 2.2.1.

PlasmaJohn
06.24.2013 , 08:56 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by zImperium View Post
... but I am looking forward to seeing if they hold on their promise that paid character transfers will be happening in 2.2.1.
Transfers are targeted for 2.2.1, but can and will be deferred if they discover additional critical bugs. The last post regarding this was on 6/18.

Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

Yes, Paid Character Transfers are still slated for 2.2.1. The reason we didn't post anything about it is that simply put, nothing changed. I will typically only post about something changing from what I had already stated previously.

Paid Character Transfers are still slated for 2.2.1 which is targeted for next Tuesday, June 25th. I will let you know if anything changes, the second it changes.

-eric

Audiva - Cogohi - Malkerson - Mysalia - OIejandro - Roxiani - Szachi
Aldriovok - Jubelee - Korduun - Mikkiani - Ojain - Oromunroe - Ryliani

Sine_Nomen
06.24.2013 , 09:22 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by ApostleThirst View Post
Why not do a staggered update?
I'd speculate that some small vocal minority would complain about others having access to content first. With the vehement arguments that arise from "world firsts", this seems like a likely result.

Dyronis
06.24.2013 , 12:56 PM | #28
Any chance Blade Turning will be fixed?

BounceDK
06.24.2013 , 01:47 PM | #29
Will companions finally be fixed? Such as forgetting to enter various stances, buffs randomly vanishing, the same colored gear in story scenes not really happening (what if someone payed for that feature hmm?), helmets stay on in story scenes and finally the annoying stuttery companion random respawn?

L-RANDLE
06.24.2013 , 01:49 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Dyronis View Post
Any chance Blade Turning will be fixed?
/signed
PvP Gear Viability? Read this first.
Tired of being broke? Stop being Felica and read this.
I'm not trying to be Rambo..... I'm trying to be Ray Tango