Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 6/21/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ailie
06.21.2013 , 08:52 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by YoshiRaphElan View Post

But I don't know what they're doing tonight, without me, because I can't log in!
QFT

4 days now and still no OTP
Meh...

SilentKitty
06.22.2013 , 01:01 AM | #12
Earlier a fridag night would have been spent much as any other night for my JK. Some lightsaber practise, dinner and then some meditations and then planning together with T7. The droid have become a most trusted friend. Kira got the JK out of the ship a few times but it all changed after she got together with Doc. Life is no longer only about work, the whole group actually gets of the ship to do something fun now and then. Well, Scourge usually stays on the ship.

ToMyMa
06.22.2013 , 03:06 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by YoshiRaphElan View Post
Spoiler

But I don't know what they're doing tonight, without me, because I can't log in!
Pff, I have Vik and Jorgan shopping for weapons, and Forex goes with me as a bodyguard. But I've yet to assemble that droid...
Tanvir
Tier 1 commando Season 1 through 3
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Mindshard
06.23.2013 , 01:57 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Describe a typical Friday night with your Companions.

Personal Answer: My Sniper and crew are more work than play (a fact that Kaliyo often complains about).

Spoiler

The evening starts on my Fury class Interceptor. The red and purple glow from panels creating a sensual atmosphere. I make my way past the holo terminal to Jaessa's room. She's standing there. Always waiting. Always watching. I look at her. She says "You add fire to my rage, master." I smile and lean in. I whisper in her ear "Jaessa my love, get me some grade 9 power crystals while I do a warzone because let's face it - you never leave the ship because I prefer to be safe and have a healer companion with me."

I hear her sobbing as I leave. "She better not fail again and waste my credits. I'm running low on power crystals to make might hilts to sell..." I mutter to myself as I queue up.

discbox
06.24.2013 , 07:30 AM | #15
Stupid question. Look at your game, what can I do? Dailys, daily flashpoints, daily ...