Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars 7 Movie Casting - UK

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Star Wars 7 Movie Casting - UK

PhantomAxe
06.20.2013 , 12:46 PM | #1
Casting has started in the UK for Star Wars 7, fancy your luck?

For more info check here

"I sense a disturbance in the Force!"

Superman_AZ
06.20.2013 , 12:53 PM | #2

Can't wait for this
"Be yourself, no one can ever tell you you're doing it wrong." ~ James Leo Herlihy

Blackavaar
06.20.2013 , 12:56 PM | #3
With J.J. directing, who cares?

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

Jonoku
06.20.2013 , 01:01 PM | #4
They need some british accents, gotcha. Looking forward to 2015, going in hardcore, getting to the theater a day before release and sleeping outside of the movie theater, count me in!

MrJurgens
06.20.2013 , 01:01 PM | #5
I think they should hire Sir Copperfield!

Aries_cz
06.20.2013 , 01:03 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
With J.J. directing, who cares?

JJ abrams is great director, especially for Star Wars. His Star Trek was much more "Star Wars-y" than some trekkies thought it should be, and Lost+Fringe were quite good as well (well, ok, Lost messed up by creating huge number of continuity snarls)
Member of Beast Riders, Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU-PvP)
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos or support me by clicking my Referral Link

Jonoku
06.20.2013 , 01:03 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by MrJurgens View Post
I think they should hire Sir Copperfield!
inb4 he makes a thread regarding him to star in star wars 7 haha. His gaming resume will get him in the movie industry.

MrJurgens
06.20.2013 , 01:12 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Jonoku View Post
inb4 he makes a thread regarding him to star in star wars 7 haha. His gaming resume will get him in the movie industry.
And then inb4 Sir Marty comes along and copies him to try and star in Ep. 7!

TUXs
06.20.2013 , 01:18 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Aries_cz View Post
JJ abrams is great director, especially for Star Wars. His Star Trek was much more "Star Wars-y" than some trekkies thought it should be, and Lost+Fringe were quite good as well (well, ok, Lost messed up by creating huge number of continuity snarls)
I absolutely agree!!! JJ did wonders to Star Trek imo, it was actually enjoyable...something I can say NONE of the previous Star Trek movies were. I couldn't be more excited about the director.

And OMG!!!!! 2015 seems so freaking far away....
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here [FREE server transfer being a key perk!!])

Blackavaar
06.20.2013 , 01:24 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Aries_cz View Post
I absolutely agree!!! JJ did wonders to Star Trek imo, it was actually enjoyable...something I can say NONE of the previous Star Trek movies were. I couldn't be more excited about the director.

And OMG!!!!! 2015 seems so freaking far away....
I weep for the future.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]