Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

what are you leveling tomorrow in the double xp weekend?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
what are you leveling tomorrow in the double xp weekend?

astrobearx
06.20.2013 , 11:09 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by DawgPoundSwag View Post
3 40+ toons I'd really like to break at least 50 on. Here's to a long and prosperous weekend!
i feel ya, i got two 45 i want to 50 by next week
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Moonshadow View Post
Because Bioware won't let my have the Jewel of the Dark Side, which would amplify my powers and allow me to take control of the galaxy in my bid for a tyrannical dictatorship.
Poo-doo.

Soxbadger
06.20.2013 , 11:12 AM | #22
My operative. Will give me a second healer to raid/pvp with.

Skaol-dirtyd
06.20.2013 , 11:28 AM | #23
My main thing for the 1st weekend will be to finish off my Guardian Tank and Smug Healer they are both at 53.

After that ( assuming I get it done) I will focus on my Commando (45) . That would finish up my Rep toons.

Then for the next to dbl xp weekends I can focus on the Imp side.
The Best Player Reward Program! That is how it is done right!

Heroen
06.20.2013 , 11:33 AM | #24
Is it really that needed to pre craft mods etc for the toons ?

I was wondering how Is it going to be with this double XP arent we gonna over lvl everything by quite alot ?
I already tend to do that without any XP boosts (becides the comsumable ones)

And usualy I start on Coruscant at about 14-15.
Hudzon 55 Commando Rannoxs 55 Sentinel
Solanah 55 Sage Arvannos 55 Guardian

MillionsKNives
06.20.2013 , 11:35 AM | #25
My Sentinel and Guardian are still at 50. I'll probably be bringing them up to 55 first. After going through Makeb 4 times I've avoided going there again for a while, and it takes a few days worth of Section X and Black Hole to get to 55, so this will make it easier.

chimex
06.20.2013 , 11:43 AM | #26
Empire side, going to level through Taris. I hate that planet with a passion. I'm going to pop some Exp bonuses, i've got rested and I've abstained from PVP and Flash Points so I can do my daily and weekly to boost the exp. A quick round of class story mission should be all I need to finish it.

With luck, I should be done with that planet in a solid afternoon of play
The Progenitor (RP): Shazmi:<Crimson Moon>

Astinus
06.20.2013 , 11:47 AM | #27
Scoundrel 37, Trooper 36, Jedi Sentinel 14, Sniper 40 something....
Silent lurker and CE Vip

MidichIorian
06.20.2013 , 11:53 AM | #28
Well, they manage to always put this on my work weekends (a good 33 hours from Friday evening to Monday morning) so I don't have much time to level anything. I might jump on my shadow for an hour or two if I find some time.

Jeweledleah
06.20.2013 , 11:57 AM | #29
my current priority is to do my best to get my synthweaver (lvl 35) and my armormech (40) as close to Makeb as possible.

I know I can craft at lower levels, but it takes much longer, since I have fewer companions and cannot even send all of them to craft, because maximum companions you can use for crafting is level locked.

will probably start with 35, get her through chapter 2 and then go from there. shouldn't take too long, even with my penchant for not space baring and redoing conversations to get them just the way I want them :P

dipstik
06.20.2013 , 12:01 PM | #30
lvl 50 guardian
and maybe start a powertech