Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

what are you leveling tomorrow in the double xp weekend?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
what are you leveling tomorrow in the double xp weekend?

Joesixxpack
06.20.2013 , 09:58 AM | #11
Mara that I shelved when it turned FOTM (I despise FOTM).

Still had active quests from the rakghoul event when I logged back in this week.

Stoofa
06.20.2013 , 09:58 AM | #12
What am I doing this weekend?
Unfortunately not bringing any of the alt characters I've created which aren't yet 55.
I may bring the couple of characters who finished Makeb and are only 53 - take them to 55 quickly, but other than that only playing characters already at the cap.

GhostDrone
06.20.2013 , 10:12 AM | #13
Everything.

All 9 of my alts. Most of them have rested. All i'll have to do is overdose them on Major XP boosts and i'll rocket up in levels in no time.

Just to clarify, though; The legacy XP boots as well as the consumables + rested stack with the Double XP weekends, correct?
I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest, honestly.

It's the honest ones you want to watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid.

MrJurgens
06.20.2013 , 10:24 AM | #14
My Commando healer, Combat Sentinel, Lightning Sorc, and DPS Assassin. If I get all 4 to 55, I'm definitely getting a Slinger started up!

Superman_AZ
06.20.2013 , 10:28 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by GhostDrone View Post
Everything.

All 9 of my alts. Most of them have rested. All i'll have to do is overdose them on Major XP boosts and i'll rocket up in levels in no time.

Just to clarify, though; The legacy XP boots as well as the consumables + rested stack with the Double XP weekends, correct?

Yes, but your Rested XP does not. It will be waiting for you on Monday when they dim the Double XP again
"Be yourself, no one can ever tell you you're doing it wrong." ~ James Leo Herlihy

TUXs
06.20.2013 , 10:29 AM | #16
The playing field
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

stuffystuffs
06.20.2013 , 10:34 AM | #17
Cathar powaaahtech.

Joesixxpack
06.20.2013 , 10:36 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
The playing field
Haha! Nice.

DawgPoundSwag
06.20.2013 , 10:44 AM | #19
3 40+ toons I'd really like to break at least 50 on. Here's to a long and prosperous weekend!
Quote: Originally Posted by GalacticKegger View Post
Gimmie one taunt, one aggro bomb, one stun and one interrupt & I'll tank Godzilla with a whiffle bat and a frisbee.
<Jeddit>
PryorBmPryrBm

Tmanarl
06.20.2013 , 10:45 AM | #20
Probably try to squeeze out a few more levels on my Vanguard. I'm enjoying playing my Marauder too much to power level her.
The Valar Legacy : Begeren Colony
Cinnagar 70 Sith Sorcerer | Viceptus 70 Sith Sorcerer | Calvaria 70 Sith Assassin | Shiian 70 Sith Juggernaut | Rolorra 70 Sith Marauder
Sevri 70 Bounty Hunter Powertech | Maris 70 Imperial Operative
Leelu 70 Jedi Sage | Mallavik: 70 Jedi Shadow | Brnn: 70 Vanguard Trooper | Corrann: 70 Jedi Sentinal | Lumanni: 70 Smuggler Scoundrel