Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

what are you leveling tomorrow in the double xp weekend?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
what are you leveling tomorrow in the double xp weekend?

astrobearx
06.20.2013 , 09:23 AM | #1
in anticipation of the double xp weekends, i recently roll all the ACs (i got everyone to level 20 as the base to start), i crafted all purple mods and gear via cybertech, synthweaving and armormtech, up tio lvl 40 (which will be the ending point of my extent of leveling each alt) and roll up almost all the species (except for rattataki, which i still might as if the imperial agent offer the race at the character creation screen as i want to roll a sniper) and stack up on major xp boosters especially before the gtn get inflated like last time (seriously those of you who sell major xp for 40,000 like last time was being silly)

so what are you guys doing to prepare for tomorrow?
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Moonshadow View Post
Because Bioware won't let my have the Jewel of the Dark Side, which would amplify my powers and allow me to take control of the galaxy in my bid for a tyrannical dictatorship.
Poo-doo.

SuspectDown
06.20.2013 , 09:29 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by astrobearx View Post
in anticipation of the double xp weekends, i recently roll all the ACs (i got everyone to level 20 as the base to start), i crafted all purple mods and gear via cybertech, synthweaving and armormtech, up tio lvl 40 (which will be the ending point of my extent of leveling each alt) and roll up almost all the species (except for rattataki, which i still might as if the imperial agent offer the race at the character creation screen as i want to roll a sniper) and stack up on major xp boosters especially before the gtn get inflated like last time (seriously those of you who sell major xp for 40,000 like last time was being silly)

so what are you guys doing to prepare for tomorrow?
Two alts not 55, Sorc and Merc. Sorc is 52.5~ and on last class mission, so I'm going to keep him dormant since normal XP on Makeb will take him to 55. Merc is only 18 though, so I'll probably play him all weekend trying to get a leg up.

Superman_AZ
06.20.2013 , 09:31 AM | #3

PowerTech and Jedi Consular
"Be yourself, no one can ever tell you you're doing it wrong." ~ James Leo Herlihy

Sildroni
06.20.2013 , 09:34 AM | #4
In this order:
Commando (33), Marauder (15), Assassin (53), Operative (52)
Sqn ()
eleven*ELEVEN*eleven

"Improvised interrogations are my speciality."

darrenwn
06.20.2013 , 09:37 AM | #5
my gunslinger lvl 30 atm,then my bounty hunter who i have severly neglected(stuck at level 20 for about a year now)

PlasmaJohn
06.20.2013 , 09:39 AM | #6
My Scoundrel(42) and Sniper(25) are my priorities. Then I'll alternate between my Assassin(21) and Commando(21).

Audiva - Cogohi - Malkerson - Mysalia - OIejandro - Roxiani - Szachi
Aldriovok - Jubelee - Korduun - Mikkiani - Ojain - Oromunroe - Ryliani

Rankyn
06.20.2013 , 09:41 AM | #7
I've got a bunch of low-level characters that I want to get at least to the end of Chapter 1 this weekend and then I'll reassess my plans for next weekend.

AlaricSevGirl
06.20.2013 , 09:42 AM | #8
I have a level 14 vanguard and a level 26 shadow. The vanguard will get the most work though because it's a less spiky tank. I may also reroll a jedi knight since the shadow is such a spiky tank.
The Terran One Legacy; Ebon Hawk server; Lauren-Cordis, GL, Galactic Security Solutions (Republic) and Rhiorden, GL, The Imperial Black Court (Empire).

Sorei
06.20.2013 , 09:44 AM | #9
My level 24 Assassin... I doubt I'll have time for more characters. I've crafted all the blue armorings he'll need and I am finishing up the class story quests he'd skipped until now.

Rustygemini
06.20.2013 , 09:52 AM | #10
I am leveling up the level 21 shadow and my new Cathar Vanguard...Next weekend I think I'll give the imperial side a shot to prepare for my level 50 PT that will be transferred from POT5 to JC. I love love love Double EXP weekends and I plan on squeezing every last drop out of all the weekends. SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE BLACK SUNS---Ruling the galaxy's underworld Moby, Worship, Bluebery, Zuma, Heavyweight TACO LEGACY
Jedi Covenant (GAF)