Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The basis (lore) of Force Healing was revealed recently.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The basis (lore) of Force Healing was revealed recently.

Angedechu
06.20.2013 , 09:36 AM | #31
That's the whole issue, Scarlet

In Into the Void, they are not Jedi and they are not Sith. They are both,

YoshiRaphElan
06.20.2013 , 09:41 AM | #32
I believe at this point, the Jedi use a far different method for healing; it is explained in the Medstar books, I believe, as someone said before. Basically, the Jedi use the Force to make the body's injured cells regenerate way faster than they would normally. Doing this can probably save lives that would otherwise be lost because they'd be dead by the time the cells could regenerate properly.

ScarletBlaze
06.20.2013 , 09:42 AM | #33
And that has been argued too many times before and stated one side will always be more prominent whether or not you want it to. For most they will either lean toward the light or lean to the dark.

And in the book they are not called Jedi nor Sith they are called Je’daii and from the information regarding this Order if you lean toward the light or if you lean toward the dark you were sent to one of the moons to mediate which shows keeping a balance between them is difficult for most people.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30

Angedechu
06.20.2013 , 12:33 PM | #34
Yes, this is the concept : you can do stuff as gnarly as Palpatine if you keep ''balance''.

BTW, it's useful to note that I don't have the impression that you are seen as a ''bad'' Je'dai if you use the dark side.

Suromir
06.20.2013 , 01:04 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Angedechu View Post
Yes, this is the concept : you can do stuff as gnarly as Palpatine if you keep ''balance''.

BTW, it's useful to note that I don't have the impression that you are seen as a ''bad'' Je'dai if you use the dark side.
I like how you ignore posts that completely moot your "fact" here.

it's the basis for the healing we see sorc's do in SWTOR..it's obvious Sage type healing is entirely different..and that this "Force Alchemy" became "Sith Alchemy" when they split into Jedi/Sith...as I said.

but ignore away...but doing so doesn't make your "fact" any less shallow and ill-thought

Angedechu
06.20.2013 , 02:22 PM | #36
Ok, would you like it better if I said ''the basis (lore) of dark side Healing'' ?

BTW, I must say that ''alchemy'' as presented in Into the Void looks a lot more to alchemy than the Sith alchemy presented in, for instance, Dark Empire, which is basically dark side gene splicing.