Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Love of Family Makes Us Stronger

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
The Love of Family Makes Us Stronger

Adwynyth
08.01.2013 , 10:01 PM | #31
Bahahaha! Shenanigans indeed!

Quote: Originally Posted by alaurin View Post
He was certain the image of her with that glorious hair down, firing that sleek cannon in a dancers costume with a long coat billowing behind her, was going to be permanently burned into his memory.
BUSTED! I'll bet you had your in-game Mallay dressed that way, at least for a little bit, didn't you?
Horrendously bad fan fiction: Sith in a Pretty Dress

alaurin
08.06.2013 , 11:28 AM | #32
Spoiler

Apologies for taking so long to put up this next installment. I actually intended to post it last night, however, my 6 year old daughter took a nasty fall in our kitchen and broke her leg. So I spent the better part of my night in the ER. Anyways, I digress, here is the next installment and I really hope that I got everything edited properly.....I'm a bit tired today. So, on with more shenanigans!!!!!!!

Never A Dull Moment

Spoiler

**I am currently working on the next couple of installments, but it may take a few days before I am able to finish and post them. My daughter is too little for crutches so I have to carry her anywhere she needs to go and get anything she wants/needs for her. As a result, I don't know how much time I'll have over these next few days to actually focus on writing.

Adwynyth
08.06.2013 , 07:42 PM | #33
Whoa...family first. Take care of your daughter. We'll be here when you post the next part. Glad to hear she's okay.

*takes advantage of the pause to pop more popcorn*

alaurin
08.10.2013 , 09:11 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Adwynyth View Post
Whoa...family first. Take care of your daughter. We'll be here when you post the next part. Glad to hear she's okay.

*takes advantage of the pause to pop more popcorn*
Thanks and she is feeling better. She has a permanent cast on now and we have a wheelchair to help her get around since she is too little for crutches. Our biggest issue now is making sure she doesn't try to get up on her own.

Now get that popcorn ready......

The Start of an Interesting Friendship

Spoiler

alaurin
08.10.2013 , 09:19 AM | #35
And here's another.....two in one day!!!! Hopefully it isn't too much to take.... This next part is cross posted from the SFC thread. It was originally posted 7/24/13 for the Food/Health Prompts.

I Told You Not to Eat That!

Spoiler

Note:
Spoiler

Adwynyth
08.10.2013 , 09:21 AM | #36
SQUEE

I like what you've done with Garza. I just see her as a humorless old hag who's more concerned about image and politics than getting the job done, but you've fleshed her out complete with a sense of humor. I like it.

alaurin
08.13.2013 , 12:11 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Adwynyth View Post
SQUEE

I like what you've done with Garza. I just see her as a humorless old hag who's more concerned about image and politics than getting the job done, but you've fleshed her out complete with a sense of humor. I like it.
Thanks! I didn't know if people would like me humanizing the stern, no-nonsense general by giving her a sense of humor, but I figured she must have one to be able to cope with the crap she's had to deal with in order to get as far as she has! Plus, anyone dealing with the Lauren girls should really have a sense of humor or at least find one quickly....

Anyways, here is the next installment for you all......let the shenanigans continue!!!

Friends Shouldn’t Let Friends…..

***warning: vomiting, bad language, and adult conversation......not at the same time though!
Spoiler

alaurin
08.21.2013 , 10:30 AM | #38
GAH!!! Sorry it's been so long since I've posted! The back to school rush with my kids and last minute company caught up with me and this next part was being stubborn!! Anyways, I'm sure there are some out there that are waiting for Mallay's reaction and more shenanigans. So, here they are....

Uh….Good Morning?!

Spoiler

alaurin
08.27.2013 , 01:13 PM | #39
I finally have the next installment ready. It is a long one and a lot happens, which is why it took a while to write it. I sincerely hope it is worth the wait!

The Morning After Can Be Rough Indeed!

Spoiler

Author's Note:
Spoiler

alaurin
09.05.2013 , 06:19 PM | #40
I am so very sorry that it took me so long to get this next part finished. Too many distractions lately, long weekend, yard work, getting sidetracked with stories that kept popping in my head for the SFC thread.....hell, it's only been three weeks into the school year and I already had to pick up my first sick kid from school!!! Of course my little princess just had to give me her cold and now her brother is getting it too!!! GAH!!!

*sigh*

Anyways, enough rambling.....on with the shennigans!!!!!

My Sweet Serendipity

Spoiler