Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Double XP Weekends are back

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

maxjam
07.03.2013 , 03:09 AM | #81
So far I have leveled a SI from 18-55 and a SW from 1-34 By the time the 3rd double XP weekend comes to a close I hope to have my SW at 55 and have an IA in the mid 20s (I already had a lvl 55 BH)

Personally speaking I have been around since launch on and off and only played my BH, I have thoroughly enjoyed these double XP weekends and used them as a chance to level some alts. I have no real intention of running quests in the same areas again so have 'spacebarred' the Empire missions but listened to and thoroughly enjoyed the class stories.

I appreciate that not everyone wants double XP and maybe an option to turn it off in future would be a good idea, but for myself and a couple of guildies its been a huge success. Thanks!
Kalistra, Mercenary: Deathmark in Seven Systems
Mandalorian Forge
Aliit ori'shya tal'din
YouTube | Recruitment Thread

Quind
07.03.2013 , 07:13 PM | #82
As anyone can see from my member number, I've been around since TOR was announced. Still, I burned myself out on the game about six months ago and didn't think I'd return. The double xp weekends enticed me enough to resubscribe. If they continue, I'll keep subscribing.

NoahRedden
07.03.2013 , 08:59 PM | #83
Im leveling my Jedi Shadow And Sniper to 55. I have a lvl 24 smuggler and 21 bounty but i don't play them i just keep them there so when i feel like playing that class again i can start off on a higher level.

Mobrestbury
07.04.2013 , 02:47 AM | #84
thank you!

Seth_Thorne
07.04.2013 , 03:25 AM | #85
edit: uh... wrong thread somehow :/

Obiwancanolli
07.04.2013 , 07:44 AM | #86
Hey Bioware, Just a quick thanks for these weekends. I left WoW to play here as many of my raiding team have. They began playing shortly after this game came out, so I was way behind them as far as leveled characters go. This allows me to have one catch up. so I can group with them once more. Again, thanks for this gift and hope to see more in the future.

Snodaard
07.04.2013 , 07:46 AM | #87
Bioware, can you please make an option to not have double experience? I already outlevel my planets by doing a tad too much pvp, with double exp you simply can't do every quest unless you enjoy onehitting each quest mob (slightly exxagerating but you catch my drift, it's not fun being 6-7 lvlv above your average mob)
】▀||||||||||▀▀╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀)

Trollokdamus
07.04.2013 , 01:36 PM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by Snodaard View Post
Bioware, can you please make an option to not have double experience?
This request exists since the first pre-RotHC Double XP events, but Bioware decided to ignore it.

Spyderwraith
07.04.2013 , 06:23 PM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
This request exists since the first pre-RotHC Double XP events, but Bioware decided to ignore it.
There is also about 5 billion separate threads crying to turn it off. NO TURN IT ON ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by Anarious View Post
I have a feeling you would ring Ford to complain that one of your Bridgestone tires got a puncture, irrelevant of the fact you drive a Toyota.