Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Double XP Weekends are back

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

-Wes-
06.18.2013 , 06:50 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthVengeant View Post
Would it be a crime to start it in the morning on Friday and end on the evening on Monday? These start times and end times are frankly ridiculous. Give people FULL days.
With a game played globally, the S/E times are bound to be ridiculous for somebody.
\~~~~~The von Theissenburg Legacy~~~~~/

nateslice
06.18.2013 , 07:47 PM | #12
Thanks! I really enjoy double experience. I'm looking forward to leveling a couple of neglected alts I didn't have time for last time around!
Star Wars goodness from Richard Cheese:
Star Wars Cantina
The Imperial March

DarthVengeant
06.18.2013 , 11:02 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by -Wes- View Post
With a game played globally, the S/E times are bound to be ridiculous for somebody.
Starting in the morning and ending in the evening makes more sense than what they have done. The main amount of players is in USA, so that is what it should go by. How it should be : Starting at 6 am PST on Friday means 2pm in UK and ending on Monday at 9pm PST would mean 5am on Tuesday in UK.

Arweniel
06.19.2013 , 03:05 AM | #14
The time is fine and covers pretty much the term "Weekend" We all live in different parts of the world so it would be more convenient for some than others. For example, for me the Double XP thingy starts at 9pm on Friday and ends Monday morning, I still have full Saturday and Sunday to lvl alts and Im happy about it
There is no such thing as Real Life! There is only AFK!

Kesphin
06.19.2013 , 03:07 AM | #15
Quote:
now is also a great time to reinforce your guild ranks
Now is too late, all good players left. /clap eaware

JamieKirby
06.19.2013 , 03:59 AM | #16
I can see that majority of people asking for a double xp potion thingy similar to the 25% ones currently available has been ignored.

Oh Well.

Kesphin
06.19.2013 , 05:39 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by JamieKirby View Post
I can see that majority of people asking for a double xp potion thingy similar to the 25% ones currently available has been ignored.

Oh Well.
Too much work and too many bugs... Hey you're talking to Bioware! Not like if they were lazy or greedy, not at all!

Veerlo
06.19.2013 , 06:30 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by LingBa View Post
From what I remember from the last double XP weekends the additional boosts are counted BEFORE the doubling. So 10% guild boost plus 25% consumable boost = 135% x 2 = 270%.

I may be wrong but I thought Bioware confirmed this previously.
That is correct for regular kills and missions. When you add the legacy perks for Warzones, Class missions, Flashpoints, Space and Exploration it goes up to 330% with the added 30% X 2

I know it's insane!
The Ässamite Legacy: Prophecy of the Five
Veerlo 55 Sorc | Akiam 55 Sniper | Olreev 52 PT
Alcifema 46 Guardian | Mäika 20 Shadow | Alfema 25 Commando

Elfa
06.19.2013 , 08:54 AM | #19
Wait, if EST is GMT-5 and CDT is EST-1, then how can the start time be 6PM for GMT and 1PM for CDT?
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

Vralenalien
06.19.2013 , 09:14 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
And once again weekends when i can't level my characters >.> Please, this time add an option to turn the increased XP gain off. Please? Pretty please?
Option to turn it off would be needed, I agree. Because the way it is now leveling is way too fast during the double weekends and I can't play any of my characters who are not max level.