Green lightsaber color bug

JediMasterNovar

I don't know if you've noticed, but the so called "green" lightsaber is actually very close to being yellow.

There's a thick layer of a very putrid lime in-between the white blade and the green glow, and it's not supposed to be there. If you notice the green saber in SW:KOTOR, SW:JKJA, or even in all the movies, there's no thick yellow layer.

There is the white blade, followed by a pure green color fading into a pale pure green. There is no yellow layer, nor is there even a thick green layer. I've noticed the same problem with a few other colors in the game, but because the colors are correct, the thick layer doesn't take away from the look of the lightsaber. In case you didn't know; the lightsaber is the most important weapon in Star Wars, and getting it precisely right is incredibly important.

This is an official petition to return to the original green color used in the cinematic where you first create your saber as a consular, as well as the other video games, and movies.

In case you think the difference is minimum, or that the problem is a small problem, I've made something to perhaps enlighten the situation.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ochxt4mvss1mqfd/Greenlightsabercontrast.jpg

It's almost like you left the green lightsaber out, and it got moldy. It's hilarious how disgusting the difference is.

Think about it. Send this to the developers.

Fix the problem.

And may the force be with you.