Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server Transfer are they coming next week the 25th?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Server Transfer are they coming next week the 25th?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JeffSantos
06.18.2013 , 05:08 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
That would be great...do you happen to have a source for that? I haven't seen it (that I recall) and would like to see the details.

Thanks for the confirmation that the 25th is the planned date, Eric.
Here: http://www.darthhater.com/articles/f...olidation-info
The Corleone Legacy
Sofia'coppola / David'fincher / Al'paccino / A few useless others
POT5 / The Harbinger

JeffSantos
06.18.2013 , 05:21 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

Yes, Paid Character Transfers are still slated for 2.2.1. The reason we didn't post anything about it is that simply put, nothing changed. I will typically only post about something changing from what I had already stated previously.

Paid Character Transfers are still slated for 2.2.1 which is targeted for next Tuesday, June 25th. I will let you know if anything changes, the second it changes.

-eric
Thank you so much for this answer. Really hope that nothing changes, I'm dying to transfer my toons to a pvp server.
The Corleone Legacy
Sofia'coppola / David'fincher / Al'paccino / A few useless others
POT5 / The Harbinger

Rankyn
06.18.2013 , 05:42 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Superman_AZ View Post
Really? We finally coax them out for an answer and you have to swoop in like a jerk? How about a more succinct and less snarky comment next time? Next time just type "It's about time" and walk away. We're in here sincerely looking for a response and you just want to throw a punch or two. It's no wonder we have issues getting Devs to answer in threads.
Hi!
Today must be your first day on the forum.
Welcome! :P

Krewel
06.18.2013 , 06:19 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Superman_AZ View Post
Really? We finally coax them out for an answer and you have to swoop in like a jerk? How about a more succinct and less snarky comment next time? Next time just type "It's about time" and walk away. We're in here sincerely looking for a response and you just want to throw a punch or two. It's no wonder we have issues getting Devs to answer in threads.
Yeah, well, the damage is already done, so some of us have nothing else but snarkiness up our sleeve. What, do you want me to be grateful for a triple A MMO to have char transfers in 2013?

P.S. - why are you writing in blue font, makes you look like a clown or one of those degenerate bronies.
The prodigal son has returned ... some people are stuck with SWTOR, for better or worse.

Kognition - 55 Scoundrel

iamthehoyden
06.18.2013 , 07:07 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by JeffSantos View Post
Thank you for the link on the APAC consolidations. I didn't see anything specifically about class buffs, but if they treat them the same as the other legacy unlocks and use the same system for the paid transfers we'll be good to go.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Hizoka
06.18.2013 , 07:11 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Krewel View Post
Yeah, well, the damage is already done, so some of us have nothing else but snarkiness up our sleeve. What, do you want me to be grateful for a triple A MMO to have char transfers in 2013?

P.S. - why are you writing in blue font, makes you look like a clown or one of those degenerate bronies.
hes "special"

Igax
06.18.2013 , 07:14 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Krewel View Post

He is a Smurf.
Quote: Originally Posted by PhoenixStar
Yeah my eyes bugged out when I saw how many servers there are. Hopefully the population doesn't get spread too thin.

CrazyMcGee
06.18.2013 , 11:50 PM | #28
Hey folks,

Yes, Paid Character Transfers are still slated for 2.2.1. The reason we didn't post anything about it is that simply put, nothing changed. I will typically only post about something changing from what I had already stated previously.

Paid Character Transfers are still slated for 2.2.1 which is targeted for next Tuesday, June 25th. I will let you know if anything changes, the second it changes.

-eric
Thanks so much for this update, Eric. As you seem to do such a good job of reading most if not all of what is on the forums, you'll probably anticipate my next question, cos I've been asking...

Does this mean that the broken achievement systems for all APAC players who already transferred will be fixed in 2.2.1? It's great if you've sorted it out for new transfers, but I want to know if those of us whose games have been broken for weeks will be fixed?

Please tell me this isn't going to be one of those where new transfers will be fine, but you'll forget about those of us who are already suffering with the bug!

I'm sure everyone else will jump on me if I am being unreasonable, but is it too much to ask for a response on this please? If the update is coming in less than a week, you must know if you can fix our broken achievements in that patch or not, right? Or at least give us an estimate?

I'll make it easy...

A) APAC players broken achievements will definitely be fixed in 2.2.1
B) We hope to fix APAC players broken achievements in 2.2.1, but are still testing
C) It doesn't look like we'll be able to fix APAC players broken achievements in 2.2.1, but we're still working on this and we hope to have a fix, if not in 2.2.1, then really soon
D) Right now this is not fixable. We're really sorry for the problems APAC players are suffering, and we're working really hard on a fix, but we currently don't have an estimate for when we can do this.

Honestly, I would be happy with any of these answers over total radio silence, so can we please have some information? You must be able to say one of these answers right now, I've covered it all right?

tanktest
06.19.2013 , 01:22 AM | #29
Hey folks,

-eric
But NO real set in stone confirm I'll wait till next Tuesday and won't hold my breath ..

Please ! don't take that comment wrong , I don't mean it wrong . it 's becoming a I'll beve it when I see it now ..

islander
06.19.2013 , 05:38 AM | #30
Hey folks,

-eric
Understood, Eric. Thanks for mentioning this.
However, you understand what a sore subject this is with thousands of users though Folks just need a bit of coddling sometimes (Really, it's going to be OK guys)
Gėllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five