Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What would you like in Star Wars: Rebels?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
What would you like in Star Wars: Rebels?

Wolfninjajedi
06.18.2013 , 04:31 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by dark-jehts View Post
I just hope that they won't use a child point of view (rebels are good so they always win)
I mean , i might be a bit mistaken but how many time the separatists win something in TCW ?

Seeing Stormies kick asses is just what i ask for
Well if its gonna take place in the Dark Times with an early Rebel Alliance, then I am sure that won't be the case.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere
06.19.2013 , 11:14 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by dark-jehts View Post
I just hope that they won't use a child point of view (rebels are good so they always win)
I mean , i might be a bit mistaken but how many time the separatists win something in TCW ?

Seeing Stormies kick asses is just what i ask for
Separatists didn't win a whole lot. They usually only won against people that couldn't adequately defend themselves.

One of my major beefs with TCW. What happened to the cyborg general that would launch bioweapons at planets simply because he can? TCW never gave us the feeling that Grievous had to be stopped.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

TalonVII
06.19.2013 , 12:33 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Well if its gonna take place in the Dark Times with an early Rebel Alliance, then I am sure that won't be the case.
i point back to my earlier post about we need to see the oppression of Palpatine first.

Remember the Rebel Alliance we saw in A New Hope didn't pop up for what 15-16 years after the events of ROTS.

It took a while for the Alliance to ramp up. Bail Organa brought up Leia in the Imperial Senate, conspired with Mon Mothma, and Garm Bel Iblis.

We need to see the oppression first long before we hit the actual rebel alliance.

Need to see smaller groups like Whiplash depicted in Courscant Nights[great read btw].

There's a lot of things to show first before we go setting off for the actual Alliance.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy

Selenial
06.19.2013 , 02:25 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
That would be awesome. There's so much stuff to flesh out in this time period. I think this series will be better than TCW, to be honest.
Not if it's on Disney

I hate to be the moodkill here, but disney isnt dark. As much as we want it to be, that channel is first, and foremost, a childrens channel. Some decent shows, but with the way Disney is going, not many more on the way.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Posted the prologue of fanfic Echoes.

Beniboybling
06.19.2013 , 02:26 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Not if it's on Disney

I hate to be the moodkill here, but disney isnt dark. As much as we want it to be, that channel is first, and foremost, a childrens channel. Some decent shows, but with the way Disney is going, not many more on the way.
Sadly true.

More sucky stormtroopers! Yay.

Wolfninjajedi
06.19.2013 , 02:32 PM | #26
Not if it's on Disney

Disney isn't dark? It has had its dark moments....oh, you mean today. :P Well...then dunno, though they have shown some dark movies at times.

Selenial
06.19.2013 , 02:45 PM | #27
Disney isn't dark? It has had its dark moments....oh, you mean today. :P Well...then dunno, though they have shown some dark movies at times.
Disney Movies and Disney Channel are two very different things
Disney channel shows very kiddy shows, teaching about the value of friendship and the coolness of monster trucks >.>

Not the good old channel it used to be, i remember sitting with my Niece watching Disney channel shows like "Thats So Raven" and actually finding it quite funny.
Not anymore....
Not anymore
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Posted the prologue of fanfic Echoes.

Aurbere
06.19.2013 , 02:53 PM | #28
Not if it's on Disney

You have a good point. /le sigh
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Wolfninjajedi
06.19.2013 , 03:02 PM | #29
Disney Movies and Disney Channel are two very different things
Disney channel shows very kiddy shows, teaching about the value of friendship and the coolness of monster trucks >.>

Not the good old channel it used to be, i remember sitting with my Niece watching Disney channel shows like "Thats So Raven" and actually finding it quite funny.
Not anymore....
Not anymore
True I guess, eh...well we will just need to wait until we see the previews for it.

Aurbere
06.19.2013 , 06:43 PM | #30
True I guess, eh...well we will just need to wait until we see the previews for it.
Yup, we'll just have to wait and see.