Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What would you like in Star Wars: Rebels?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
What would you like in Star Wars: Rebels?

Wolfninjajedi
06.18.2013 , 11:41 AM | #1
Now I know its rather EXTREMELY early, but I figured why not? Could be fun. So aside from the obvious things that many people want to see or have finished(IE: Maul/Ventress/Ahsoka which could finish beforehand who knows), what else do ya folks wanna see in Rebels?

What I would like to see is some Stormtroopers kicking major Rebel ***! Now I love the Rebel Alliance and everything, but Stormtroopers need some love too, they only are shined up when its either

1. The 501st

2. Stormtrooper Special Forces

We never see any just regular Stormtroopers do anything spectacular, so it would be a nice change to see them doing something, and you know...have their training being put to good use.

On that note, while I would like to see regular Stormtroopers I would also love to see the Special Forces aswell. IE: Storm Commandos, Shadow Stormtroopers and so forth.

As for what I would like to see the Rebels....depending on when this takes place, which I hazard a guess its going to take place after the Rebellion is formed but still in its early stages. I would like to see more of the tech they use, rather then just seeing the same Nebulon Frigates, Z-95s, Corvettes etc being used that we have seen before.

Well...I guess the Z-95s wouldn't be too bad, they haven't really been shown mainstream really so they could be ok. I would also love to see some regular battles between Rebel and Imperial forces, just a straight up fight would be interesting, and maybe also have a look at some Rebel Specforce fighters too.

Anyway those are my things that I wish to see in Rebels, I don't have my hopes high on seeing these things, but we shall see when the time comes. So folks, what do you wanna see? (Again aside from the obvious of what everyone wants to know.)
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere
06.18.2013 , 11:44 AM | #2
Stormtroopers and Vader taking it to the Rebels. I want to see the darkness. The galaxy was engulfed in darkness at the time, and I want to see it properly reflected.

Oh, and Thrawn. But they better do him justice.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

TheBBP
06.18.2013 , 11:47 AM | #3
Pilots. The inner-workings of the Rebel/Imperial Navy. Smugglers, Bounty Hunters and anything elsee NOT Jedi related. The non-jedi part of the universe needs some love.
Crosswire - Republic Commando / Balloch - Bounty Hunter
Co-Leader of WotM/ALitD Family/Christian Guilds
Site : Recruitment Thread
The Ebon Hawk

Wolfninjajedi
06.18.2013 , 11:55 AM | #4
I also wouldn't mind a sort of back and forth thing. Swap perspectives between the Rebels and Imperials every couple of episodes, or maybe like halfway in a season.

Aurbere
06.18.2013 , 11:59 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
I also wouldn't mind a sort of back and forth thing. Swap perspectives between the Rebels and Imperials every couple of episodes, or maybe like halfway in a season.
That would be cool. Get both sides of the war.
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Wolfninjajedi
06.18.2013 , 12:04 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
That would be cool. Get both sides of the war.
Yep, yep and also have a look as how to both factions operate in bases, the characters and so forth. Comparing and contrasting sorta thing.

Aurbere
06.18.2013 , 12:07 PM | #7
Yep, yep and also have a look as how to both factions operate in bases, the characters and so forth. Comparing and contrasting sorta thing.
I think that would be cool. It would give us a look at the Imperial protocols in action.

Wolfninjajedi
06.18.2013 , 12:11 PM | #8
I think that would be cool. It would give us a look at the Imperial protocols in action.
Ooo...maybe also show some Biggs Darklighter? Maybe some Han Solo before he became a smuggler? Crix Madine? So many that would be interesting to see, before they went to the Alliance!

Aurbere
06.18.2013 , 12:16 PM | #9
Ooo...maybe also show some Biggs Darklighter? Maybe some Han Solo before he became a smuggler? Crix Madine? So many that would be interesting to see, before they went to the Alliance!
That would be awesome. There's so much stuff to flesh out in this time period. I think this series will be better than TCW, to be honest.

Wolfninjajedi
06.18.2013 , 12:19 PM | #10
That would be awesome. There's so much stuff to flesh out in this time period. I think this series will be better than TCW, to be honest.
We shall see, but yes lots to look forward to and lots of characters that we could see being in the Empire that are familiar.