Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 6/18/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

iamthehoyden
06.18.2013 , 02:12 PM | #11
Lord Praven would be awesome. Not sure if he'd be so much an apprentice, but I'd looove to have him as a companion. Course then the JK would have a treasure trove of Sith Pureblood males wandering around the ship....is this a bad thing?
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Lurtzello
06.18.2013 , 02:20 PM | #12
As Light Side, Sajar.
Jedi Knight Act 2 spoilers:
Spoiler

As Dark Side, either the Sith Emperor or Overseer Harkun. One for power, one for revenge
Everything is STAR WARS is the best.

Trollokdamus
06.18.2013 , 02:23 PM | #13
If my Assassin would be DS, a perfect Apprentice (and a romance option) for him would be
Spoiler

For my Sentinel, Praven hands down.
Spoiler

BenKatarn
06.18.2013 , 02:26 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthGile View Post
Thana Vesh... make it happen Bioware!
I've never understood why so many people want her that badly. I never liked her, though I loved to rub it in her face how much better I was at every single turn. Getting rid of her was one of personal favorite moments in this game.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

AshlaBoga
06.18.2013 , 02:53 PM | #15
Lord Cytharat: he seems to strike a balance between practical/pragmatic and honourable.

To me the best of the Empire are those who value efficiency and a certain aristocratic code of nobility.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Phyreblade
06.18.2013 , 04:48 PM | #16
My Juggernaut rather enjoyed her dealings with Lord Cytharat.
"Why can't things be easy? Just once!"
-- Gaibriel, Sawbones Scoundrel on the Shadowlands Server
Phyreblade, Co-Leader Covenant of the Phoenix

sharkgirl
06.18.2013 , 08:47 PM | #17
Cytharat for sure! Also wouldn't mind Darmis Pollaran maybe you could play sabaac with him on your ship in your down time - just like in the original KOTOR
"I don't know who you are or where you came from, but from now on you do what I tell you."

phantom_jeri
06.19.2013 , 04:10 AM | #18
Aristocrata Saganu would have been a perfect crew member for my female chiss operative...

or maybe after the party leaves the stealth command ship, I would come back for the body of Darth Malgus and nurse him back to health, to start a new revolution for an empire with a pro-alien stance.

Sorei
06.19.2013 , 04:55 AM | #19
Lord Cytharat. He would be one of the few companions whose personality would really fit with my toons.

wowmiscott
06.19.2013 , 07:23 AM | #20
One of EA's VP's so I could put a shock collar on them and Zap them every time they made a stupid decision that impacted the game negatively.... I would have to stock up on batteries!