Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

An Update on the Summer of SWTOR

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
An Update on the Summer of SWTOR
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LingBa
06.18.2013 , 06:24 PM | #91
I'm most interested in "new flashpoints" - note plural. I know details of one brand new flashpoint have been datamined (Titans of Industry?) but wondering if there will be more than one new content FP?

If this involves retuning more existing FP to level 55 then I'm ok with that as long as it comes with at least one new new FP, but when retuning can we please have a set of FP tuned to a higher level than the current 55's. Lets face it, most PUGs are facerolling those by now. Let's have either NIM 55 FP or Tier 2 55 HM FP (LI KuS ++)

Glzmo
06.18.2013 , 06:32 PM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by KathrynLong View Post
Actually, we already have bloom in the game, we just keep it pretty subtle. Don't worry, the art style remains intact! I'm sure there will be some additional info coming before 2.3 about these improvements. I'm really excited about them. We're always trying to give our artists more tools for making great stuff for you.
Will you also bring back the Gamma slider you removed around Game Update 1.4 without a patch note stating so? I really miss it, especilly when gaming by the pool in the sun where I need to ramp the gamma up!

Also, will the graphical updates finally allow you guys to implement/reactivate a toggle for chat bubbles?

MrJurgens
06.18.2013 , 08:00 PM | #93
Quote:
  • Game-wide color vibrancy improvement
Will this fix the Green color crystal issue?

Krull-
06.18.2013 , 08:46 PM | #94

Why are chat bubbles and other essential role-playing tools not being addressed in the summer of SWTOR plans?
What is the target date for chat bubbles??

What happened to this basic promised feature in which almost all MMO's currently have?

Bioware, whats the status of chat bubbles?

Stop ignoring this issue and toss us a bone Bruce...........

DarkDisturbed
06.18.2013 , 08:56 PM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by Krull- View Post

Why are chat bubbles and other essential role-playing tools not being addressed in the summer of SWTOR plans?
What is the target date for chat bubbles??

What happened to this basic promised feature in which almost all MMO's currently have?

Bioware, whats the status of chat bubbles?

Stop ignoring this issue and toss us a bone Bruce...........
It's a very small minority issue, I'd rather they address important things.

Krull-
06.18.2013 , 09:00 PM | #96
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkDisturbed View Post
By continuing to add more and more PVP and PVE content? I highly doubt that will ever end.
But fixing a social/chat overhead issue should be an issue that needs to be addressed.

Add chat bubbles Bioware!

mandoforlife
06.18.2013 , 09:02 PM | #97
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkDisturbed View Post
Sadly, this. I feel for the RP community, but they probably are the minority. Although chat bubbles are fun for PvP too.

Sorc bubble... with chat bubble! You can talk to the idiot who's still whalin' on you you could do /say, but there's not guarantee that they'll see it.

On another note... 2.4 has me super excited! Can't wait for more info.
Vamark Skirata 55 Mercenary <Meet Killface>
Sirsuitntie Sorcerer - Jatne Operative - Zaavar Assassin - Alsaire Marauder
The Bastion

Lord_of_Mu
06.18.2013 , 09:38 PM | #98
Can you add all the BH armor you've been showing off at the Cantina events to the bounty hunter event? Some of those older sets with upgraded looks are pretty awesome looking. Plus I never had the chance to get any of them.

tumpai
06.18.2013 , 09:51 PM | #99
Good to hear.
''We actually haven't talked about that yet'' -- Bioware staff Oct 23, 2008 - present

SirMannii
06.18.2013 , 09:59 PM | #100
Warzone Arenas with brackets and seasons and leaderboards and team rating and stats, and more stats and STATS STATS STATS!!!!! I'm going to be a subscriber for a very long time if this is what I think it is.
Maniiz | Mannihilation | Maanii | Mannii | Aaston | Maanzii | Maaniz
Manniiz | Manń́ | Manzii | Manii | Manizaur | Maannii | Mannzii | Skitz

Snipe Mara Jugg Op Snipe P-T Merc Sorc Sent S-drel Slinger Sage Mando Guard Shadow V-Guard
Lvl 65's | Tomb Of Freedon Nadd | The Red Eclipse