Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

How much will the "new" Flashpoints cost?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
How much will the "new" Flashpoints cost?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Taorus's Avatar


Taorus
06.18.2013 , 07:43 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyCanukk View Post
Ok On topic..

since you asked what the fFP's will cost i assume you have some proof beyond using Makeb which was a new planet and cost a paltry $9.99 for subs..that new Fp's coming in the future will cost anything.

so i would like to see that proof that they will be charging for new FP's..and don't bother bringing Makeb into the discussion.

and lets see if you can have a debate without making some insulting fanboy, apologist remark along the way.
So. Let me get this straight? You want me to prove a question I am asking?

JPryde's Avatar


JPryde
06.18.2013 , 07:45 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Taorus View Post
So. Let me get this straight? You want me to prove a question I am asking?
Not your initial question... but something as proove for the trend you proclaimed would be nice.

Especially since there were a couple responses so far, who state that it is very likely and totally "trendy" that the next FP will cost us subscribers nothing on top of our subscription (also no CC of our stipend!)
~~~ Macht Wächter ~~~
T3-M4
Jhoira, Skarjis, Trântor, Ric-Xano, Sabri-torina, Tir-za, Shaina ...
We do not brake for Wookiees !

Lionflash's Avatar


Lionflash
06.18.2013 , 07:51 AM | #43
Dumb topic is dumb...

It's a trick question. The new Flashpoint will be obviously free.

Taorus's Avatar


Taorus
06.18.2013 , 07:53 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Lionflash View Post
Dumb topic is dumb...

It's a trick question. The new Flashpoint will be obviously free.
Proof?

ninjonxb's Avatar


ninjonxb
06.18.2013 , 07:55 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Taorus View Post
Proof?
As has already been stated. Several people have posted proof of the Trend in fact being that it will be free.

Unlike what you said where you say the trend is that it will be paid.

So the proof lies with you... Where is your proof is this trend

CrazyCanukk's Avatar


CrazyCanukk
06.18.2013 , 07:56 AM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Taorus View Post
Proof?
Proof it won't be ?

you're the one who started the thread based on the assumption you have created that they would cost something.

Taorus's Avatar


Taorus
06.18.2013 , 08:01 AM | #47
So in order to further prevent this thread from being taken off topic. I have to provide proof of a trend, But only under a predetermined set of guidelines? Ok.

Life Day

Makeb

Cathar.

All charged for.

Jimvinny's Avatar


Jimvinny
06.18.2013 , 08:02 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Taorus View Post
Proof?
Burden of proof is on you. You attempted to show that the trend was heading towards paying for everything, and you were shown to be very wrong. Now if you can provide one speck of evidence that demonstrates these FP's will have a cost associated with them, I'll listen. Until then, you're a just a passive aggressive troll.

Taorus's Avatar


Taorus
06.18.2013 , 08:03 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyCanukk View Post
Proof it won't be ?

you're the one who started the thread based on the assumption you have created that they would cost something.
Ok, So you have zero proof we won't be charged.

Jimvinny's Avatar


Jimvinny
06.18.2013 , 08:03 AM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Taorus View Post
So in order to further prevent this thread from being taken off topic. I have to provide proof of a trend, But only under a predetermined set of guidelines? Ok.

Life Day

Makeb

Cathar.

All charged for.
All cosmetic fluff.

Try again.