Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How much will the "new" Flashpoints cost?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
How much will the "new" Flashpoints cost?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Taorus
06.18.2013 , 06:12 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by JPryde View Post
If you only had asked a simple question, it wouldn't be seen as trolling or QQ.

You however are speaking of some trend, that simply isn't there and you did start the fight with bringing in the term "apologist".

I do not need to apologize for anything.. and I do not need to apologize for liking this game at all. And I will not just shut up, just because some hater does not like it, that I like this game !
First off, No where did I even remotely suggest you shut up.

But I take it the new tactic is, if the apologists do not like a thread is to derail it and take it off topic.

JPryde
06.18.2013 , 06:17 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Taorus View Post
But I take it the new tactic is, if the apologists do not like a thread is to derail it and take it off topic.
Funny, to call it the apologists tactics, when I was answering off topic on a totally off topic post made by yourself

And I also answered your questions earlier.... There is no such trend as you are stating. You got not the slightest hint to expect any further content to be restricted to single chars or to be restricted to weekly or monthly use by cartel-unlocks (for subscribers! I do not care at all, what F2P need to pay for).
~~~ Macht Wächter ~~~
Vanjervalis Chain
Jhoira, Skarjis, Trântor, Ric-Xano, Sabri-torina, Tir-za, Shaina ...
We do not brake for Wookiees !

chimex
06.18.2013 , 06:20 AM | #13
I'm going to take a stab in the dark here and say.....nothing. It will cost nothing, just like everything else, save Makab which was an expansion
The Progenitor (RP): Shazmi:<Crimson Moon>

Overmannus
06.18.2013 , 06:23 AM | #14
Why would a bunch of rehashed old FP's boosted to 55 cost you anything?

Six-Echo
06.18.2013 , 06:24 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by TheNahash View Post
Well, same goes for "QQers unite, let's start a flame war" tactics, but here we are.
The only flame war I see being started is the one your trying to start. If your not going to be productive in this thread why did you troll in and leave troll droppings?

You could clearly glean the subject matter of the thread by err... the subject field? But yet you trolled in anyways?

/facepalm

Wait, make that a
/doublefacepalm

Taorus
06.18.2013 , 06:24 AM | #16
Funny, to call it the apologists tactics, when I was answering off topic on a totally off topic post made by yourself

And I also answered your questions earlier.... There is no such trend as you are stating. You got not the slightest hint to expect any further content to be restricted to single chars or to be restricted to weekly or monthly use by cartel-unlocks (for subscribers! I do not care at all, what F2P need to pay for).
Off Topic post? This is the General Forums for SWTOR, No? I am asking a question in regards to SWTOR.
How is that off topic?

Trend
Life Day had a cost. Makeb has a cost. Cathar has a cost. You do know what trend means?

Kilora
06.18.2013 , 06:31 AM | #17
An since our "complimentary" Cartel Coins have taken on a mandatory roll. I am curious as to how much the "new" flashpoints will cost.

1. Will the cost be account wide or Server/Legacy?
2. Will it be it be a monthly unlock or a one time sale?

I would have mentioned the "new" pvp content, But October is a little far off?
1.) Nothing about the CCs are mandatory. NOTHING.
2.) There is absolutely no trend pointing to content in 1.3 being added solely through purchase.

I don't believe they will cost anything. End of story. And when they are released, I will come back here and say:
1.) See? You were wrong. Enough doomsaying.

or, highly less likely

2.) You were right. I'm now leaving the game.

JPryde
06.18.2013 , 06:32 AM | #18
Off Topic post? This is the General Forums for SWTOR, No? I am asking a question in regards to SWTOR.
How is that off topic?
I wasn't refering to your OP, but to the post I had quoted.

Quote:
Trend
Life Day had a cost. Makeb has a cost. Cathar has a cost. You do know what trend means?
Trend:
Novare-Coast had no cost.
Hypergate had no cost.
Achievement system had no cost. (In fact it even allows people to earn cartel coins in game, so it could be considered an income)
HK-51 had no cost.
Black Hole nad no cost.
Section X had no cost.
Gree Event had no cost.

If this trend continuous with only charging for customization while giving out the content for free, I can say: Keep the trend coming!
~~~ Macht Wächter ~~~
Vanjervalis Chain
Jhoira, Skarjis, Trântor, Ric-Xano, Sabri-torina, Tir-za, Shaina ...
We do not brake for Wookiees !

Taorus
06.18.2013 , 06:36 AM | #19
I wasn't refering to your OP, but to the post I had quoted.

Trend:
Novare-Coast had no cost.Prior to F2P
Hypergate had no cost.Prior to F2P
Achievement system had no cost. (In fact it even allows people to earn cartel coins in game, so it could be considered an income) Was in the Makeb DLC, So had a cost
HK-51 had no cost.
Black Hole nad no cost.Prior to F2P
Section X had no cost.Prior to F2P
Gree Event had no cost.Prior to F2P

If this trend continuous with only charging for customization while giving out the content for free, I can say: Keep the trend coming!
See red for my response.

Kilora
06.18.2013 , 06:43 AM | #20
Taorus, you are slightly misinformed for some of those responses.

1.) Hypergate was AFTER F2P.
2.) HK-51 and Section X were in the same update as F2P.
3.) Achievement system DOES NOT REQUIRE RotHC.
4.) Gree event was AFTER F2P.