Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How much will the "new" Flashpoints cost?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
How much will the "new" Flashpoints cost?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kilora
06.18.2013 , 09:19 AM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by Taorus View Post
Um, Outside of being charged for Makeb. I have not complained about any of the development of the game.
You asked for it:
Bad enough this game is a terrible version of Barbie™ Dress - up and a horrid lag fest. Now lets have Barbie™ Dream House and really kill the servers. No.
Bug fixes in SWTOR?...Surely you jest.
I'm still trying to figure out when this game had any real kinda challenge.
People just need to stop. EAware does not care. The same 5 or 6 apologists will continue to defend each and every Action/Non-Action this company makes. This is not a game for gamers, Just a poor excuse for EAWare's attempts at animal husbandry.
I'm praying for a rollback to 15 Dec 2011, When there was still hope for this game.
Not many of the over 2 million subs this game has lost.
Funny that you made that one up ^^^

Yeah, you haven't said a single bad thing except for being charged for Makeb. . . .

Repman
06.18.2013 , 09:23 AM | #102
I see no reason why they would charge any CM for it. Then again I've been known to be wrong once in a while :P

TUXs
06.18.2013 , 09:24 AM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by Kilora View Post
HK-51, Section X, Hypergate
All were added with or after F2P.

Ontop of that, Devs have constantly said they won't put gameplay elements in the CM. I'm much more inclined to believe that than someone who has constantly complained about every aspect of the game and development.
Uh huh...I guess they should define "gameplay elements" huh? Quests? Cut-scenes? Cosmetic alterations? Credits? Where do you think they draw the line with that one?

And not one of your examples is a FP or an Ops - which I believe we won't see again until they can sell it to us.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

Taorus
06.18.2013 , 09:24 AM | #104
You asked for it:

Funny that you made that one up ^^^

Yeah, you haven't said a single bad thing except for being charged for Makeb. . . .
So you continue to attempt to derail the thread. By posting out of context comments in an attempt to construe I have had a problem with every aspect of the game. Sad

Beaunidle
06.18.2013 , 09:27 AM | #105
I'd expect it to be nothing, new content has been promised on a 6-8 week cycle.

Please don't encourage them to try to charge for new stuff which we should get as part of our subscription.

TUXs
06.18.2013 , 09:27 AM | #106
You asked for it:Funny that you made that one up ^^^
Are you suggesting he made up the "2 million subs lost" part?

He's not...by Biowares own admission. They claimed they had steadied off just under 500k subs - 2.58 million units sold. Easy math.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

Andryah
06.18.2013 , 09:27 AM | #107
See, I was with you last summer as we asked those to take a wait and see approach to If we would be charged for Makeb. I waited, I saw, I got charged. Just attempting to be a little more proactive this time around.
LOL my friend...... a planet announced as a marketing pitch early in the life of the game got taken as a "patch" by players (and Bioware did nothing to correct the mis-take by players) was later moved into an expansion product of the game. OMG.... the depths of corruption we have uncovered here.

Game content very often changes from marketing pitch to live release in MMOs. If this is the best justification for your feelings and distortions about the game and the premise of this thread topic..... I'm thinking MMOs have outlived their useful life for you personally. Then again, I am assuming that MMOs are games and not real life, and that they exist to be consumed and enjoyed for what they offer the consumer. So I really do not understand where speculative suspicions in the absence of actual facts has relevance here.

TL;DR personal opinion =/= fact in this topic. Your entire thread topic is based on your personal opinion presented as fact.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

Kilora
06.18.2013 , 09:29 AM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Are you suggesting he made up the "2 million subs lost" part?

He's not...by Biowares own admission. They claimed they had steadied off just under 500k subs - 2.58 million units sold. Easy math.
TUXs, surely you aren't that daft?

2.58 million units =\= 2.58 million subs

That means 2.58 million units sold. That is it. Tell me how many people were subscribed AFTER the included 30 days, and you might have a case. Otherwise, you're making it up. . .

Volantiz
06.18.2013 , 09:30 AM | #109
Shush, imo. This is a over reaction to an incorrect perception of what was stated by the developers. All content unless stated otherwise (Makeb) has been free. One member of the development team speaking on the forum does not speak for the Business and will not be informally announcing their business strategy on the forums. The only thing that has been added to the cartel market is fluff and convenience.

Get a sense of perspective imo.
The Circle - The Red Eclipse - Imperial Guild
www.thecircle.ws
Twitter - @thecircle_eu | @volantiz

Kilora
06.18.2013 , 09:30 AM | #110
So you continue to attempt to derail the thread. By posting out of context comments in an attempt to construe I have had a problem with every aspect of the game. Sad
You've continually responded SOLELY to troll posts and flamers on this thread. You have no interest in actual discussion.

Or, did you just miss my two original posts? The ones that politely explained my opinion, and the second one that correct misinformation you've been attempting to spew at others?