Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

How much will the "new" Flashpoints cost?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
How much will the "new" Flashpoints cost?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Taorus's Avatar


Taorus
06.18.2013 , 05:41 AM | #1
So sometime in August, After nearly a year and a half we may or may not get "new" Flashpoints. With the largest content update ever...Er Pardon, Mini Xpac/DLC we were charged $9.99. An since our "complimentary" Cartel Coins have taken on a mandatory roll. I am curious as to how much the "new" flashpoints will cost.

1. Will the cost be account wide or Server/Legacy?
2. Will it be it be a monthly unlock or a one time sale?

I would have mentioned the "new" pvp content, But October is a little far off?

TheNahash's Avatar


TheNahash
06.18.2013 , 05:44 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Taorus View Post
I am curious as to how much the "new" flashpoints will cost.
Probably as much as the last FPs cost you
Master Kalchas Captain Santé
Darth Dírge Agent Héretic

Taorus's Avatar


Taorus
06.18.2013 , 05:51 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by TheNahash View Post
Probably as much as the last FPs cost you
That would be nice, But the trend does not favor that.

TheNahash's Avatar


TheNahash
06.18.2013 , 05:55 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Taorus View Post
That would be nice, But the trend does not favor that.
What trend would that be?
As a subscriber, did you buy the HK-51 questline from the CM?
Master Kalchas Captain Santé
Darth Dírge Agent Héretic

Taorus's Avatar


Taorus
06.18.2013 , 05:59 AM | #5
Would like a response from EAware, The apologists head in the sand tactics are not quite helpful.

TheNahash's Avatar


TheNahash
06.18.2013 , 06:01 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Taorus View Post
Would like a response from EAware, The apologists head in the sand tactics are not quite helpful.
Well, same goes for "QQers unite, let's start a flame war" tactics, but here we are.
Master Kalchas Captain Santé
Darth Dírge Agent Héretic

JPryde's Avatar


JPryde
06.18.2013 , 06:04 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Taorus View Post
Would like a response from EAware, The apologists head in the sand tactics are not quite helpful.
Why is it "apologist tactics" to point out obvious overexaggerated flaws in your argument?

No content for subscribers did ever come for single chars only. Makeb as expansion was for the account.
No content for subscribers ever required any fee on top of the monthly subscription.

There is no visible trend to change this.
~~~ Macht Wächter ~~~
Vanjervalis Chain
Jhoira, Skarjis, Trântor, Ric-Xano, Sabri-torina, Tir-za, Shaina ...
We do not brake for Wookiees !

Taorus's Avatar


Taorus
06.18.2013 , 06:06 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by TheNahash View Post
Well, same goes for "QQers unite, let's start a flame war" tactics, but here we are.
So...asking a simple question is now considered QQ? Wow. has that term taken a dramatic fall.

JPryde's Avatar


JPryde
06.18.2013 , 06:08 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Taorus View Post
So...asking a simple question is now considered QQ? Wow. has that term taken a dramatic fall.
If you only had asked a simple question, it wouldn't be seen as trolling or QQ.

You however are speaking of some trend, that simply isn't there and you did start the fight with bringing in the term "apologist".

I do not need to apologize for anything.. and I do not need to apologize for liking this game at all. And I will not just shut up, just because some hater does not like it, that I like this game !
~~~ Macht Wächter ~~~
Vanjervalis Chain
Jhoira, Skarjis, Trântor, Ric-Xano, Sabri-torina, Tir-za, Shaina ...
We do not brake for Wookiees !

TheNahash's Avatar


TheNahash
06.18.2013 , 06:11 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Taorus View Post
So...asking a simple question is now considered QQ? Wow. has that term taken a dramatic fall.
Yeah, OK.
Hopefully a dev will answer your questions.

However, let's just just agree to NOT call this thread "a simple question" when the sarcasm and exaggeration is pouring out of every line. It's quite obvious what you're trying to do here, so please do enjoy you Forum PVP, but don't insult people's intelligence.
Master Kalchas Captain Santé
Darth Dírge Agent Héretic