Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Macros for pvp, respecing, grabbing huttballs. Legal?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Macros for pvp, respecing, grabbing huttballs. Legal?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LordGermanicuss
02.21.2014 , 09:02 PM | #421
Quote: Originally Posted by Sangrar View Post
np I am great at creating names thanks for letting me use that talent!

this is my last post for the night off to watch sharktank, good luck
Enjoy your show and thanks again. Good luck to you as well.

LordGermanicuss
02.21.2014 , 09:06 PM | #422
Quote: Originally Posted by Puissant View Post
Honestly I want to duel you and macro an emote for every cd and spam that I am macroing/scripting/speed hacking so you can see how useless you are when nothing happens.
If you keep letting people talk long enough......the truth ALWAYS comes out. Your emotional reaction and visceral anger are a clear indication of who you are. I hope you're one of MANY that get busted. I'm gonna have to make one video that's not of people cheating, it will be one on how to spot it and how to make the videos using their video cards built in features. I.E. hopefully more than just the channel catches on. What's there to hide

Puissant
02.21.2014 , 09:09 PM | #423
Quote: Originally Posted by LordGermanicuss View Post
What part of "they INCLUDE /spit etc, IN THE MIDDLE OF A ATTACK MACRO" do you not understand?? I can only assume your emotions are getting the best of you and your reading comprehension has suffered.
Lol I understand perfectly what an emote macro is and what it isn't. It isn't advising others of an impending attack. It is doing nothing to change the game besides taunting you. Bioware will take no action. When you get your recording settings set up let me know and come to pot5. I'll macro /spit to every key and let you record it.

Puissant
02.21.2014 , 09:11 PM | #424
If you keep letting people talk long enough......the truth ALWAYS comes out. Your emotional reaction and visceral anger are a clear indication of who you are. I hope you're one of MANY that get busted. I'm gonna have to make one video that's not of people cheating, it will be one on how to spot it and how to make the videos using their video cards built in features. I.E. hopefully more than just the channel catches on. What's there to hide
Nothing. Bioware said they don't care about emote macros and just because i say i'm doing something isn't proof that i am.

LordGermanicuss
02.21.2014 , 09:32 PM | #425
Lol I understand perfectly what an emote macro is and what it isn't. It isn't advising others of an impending attack. It is doing nothing to change the game besides taunting you. Bioware will take no action. When you get your recording settings set up let me know and come to pot5. I'll macro /spit to every key and let you record it.
Wow, I don't know how you function in life if you can't understand the fact that I'm saying the emote is merely ONE of SEVERAL commands in an attacking macro.....meaning it's an illegal macro that just happens to ALSO include an emote command macro in it. Wow dude, your emotions clearly got the best of your reading skills....

LordGermanicuss
02.21.2014 , 09:36 PM | #426
Nothing. Bioware said they don't care about emote macros and just because i say i'm doing something isn't proof that i am.
You're really reaching now.....you can't stand the thought of this happening to fellow macro users as yourself. It makes you viscerally angry that someone would take time to ensure that cheaters such as yourself are caught while also encouraging the practice/providing instruction to help it catch on and spread to other/all servers.....I hope the frustration is = or greater to the frustration that you've caused others with your cheating ways. No doubt you're a loser who likes to cheat/face no comp and the thought of that going away angers you. Pathetic! Grow up.

Puissant
02.21.2014 , 09:42 PM | #427
You're really reaching now.....you can't stand the thought of this happening to fellow macro users as yourself. It makes you viscerally angry that someone would take time to ensure that cheaters such as yourself are caught while also encouraging the practice/providing instruction to help it catch on and spread to other/all servers.....I hope the frustration is = or greater to the frustration that you've caused others with your cheating ways. No doubt you're a loser who likes to cheat/face no comp and the thought of that going away angers you. Pathetic! Grow up.
LMAO You are mad about rotation macros?! There is literally no advantage to macroing attacks because of the gcd and the action queue. Macroing a rotation gives no unfair advantage and actually gimps you because you are less able to react. Bioware will do nothing about it, they only care about stopping a player from having an unfair advantage.

And if you really want to catch people using rotation macros, run raids. Pvp'ers don't macro rotations lol. They just keybind and know their rotation.

LordGermanicuss
02.21.2014 , 09:47 PM | #428
LMAO You are mad about rotation macros?! There is literally no advantage to macroing attacks because of the gcd and the action queue. Macroing a rotation gives no unfair advantage and actually gimps you because you are less able to react. Bioware will do nothing about it, they only care about stopping a player from having an unfair advantage.
I can only guess that you're playing stupid(playing dumb) to sway others reading this that you're not part of the problem. Anyway, I'm off to best buy to get one of the new Samsung 1TB EVO SSD's. I need some space for videos!!!

Nickious
02.05.2015 , 03:58 PM | #429
Edit: Wrong thread

Ignore ignore ignore.

Swatchie
02.05.2015 , 05:25 PM | #430
Now that it is necro'd and I read thru the posts from 2014 I want to see the videos of the cheaters now.

Did you catch a lot of them? How many were banned? Give us an update!! what did you do and stuff?

lol
Sanitary 55 Scoundrel. Duchi 55 Gunslinger. Construction 55 Vanguard Tank. Faxx 55 Sage Heals. Rolling 55 Pyrotech. Foil 55 Sorc heals/dps. Wax 55 Guardian Vigi.
New toons : Copy 51 Shadow, Blue-Print 20 something Mando. Print 13 or so Sent, Oragami some level Operative. Butcher somehow a Mara.