Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 6/17/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MrJurgens
06.17.2013 , 04:25 PM | #21
The one with the lv. 54 crafted relics...

Lesaberisa
06.17.2013 , 05:07 PM | #22
Of the ones I've completed (Female JC/JK/smuggler/trooper/Inquisitor/agent and male trooper).

Male trooper/Elara was my favorite by far (and was actually a big reason I abandoned my first trooper and made a male one ). I just really loved the mix of humor and sweetness, and I like how it fit with Elara's overall character arc (I do wish they got a wedding scene, though). I was also pleasantly surprised by the inquisitor/Andronikos relationship, although I guess he fit well with my snarky, LS inq.
Finest mediocre fanfic this side of the Outer Rim:Trooper / Inquisitor

SlickAWG
06.17.2013 , 05:33 PM | #23
Nadia, definitely.

I just like how by the end of it she's totally bold about not keeping it a secret. If I remember correctly, she said something about how relationships that led to the dark side were all ones that people tried to keep hidden, and I thought, "Wow, that's a really good point."
Thank you, Bioware, for changing the name. Now that I'm not a "wizard", can we make my lightsaber less of a "wand"?

iamthehoyden
06.17.2013 , 05:33 PM | #24
So far I've done: F!Trooper, F!Bounty Hunter, F!Agent, F!Consular, F!Jedi Knight
Of those, Jorgan's still my very very favorite because of the arc their relationship goes through, how solid it is, and how absolutely sweet he is under that gruff exterior.

Vector is super sweet, Torian's pretty awesome, Iresso is sweet but super normal verging on boring (also, my one sage said no thank you in the hopes that some day Zenith will unthaw a bit more), and Doc is funny but completely overshadowed by Lord Scourge.

Edit: Also, I am now sad because none of them have talked to my girls for-EVER and I miss them
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

ShadowHvo
06.17.2013 , 08:17 PM | #25
Ashara Zavros will forever have a very special place in my heart.. Even through she refuses to go to the Jedi Council to get their permission for us to be married.. <sigh> being a Sith now days ain't as easy as one would think!
Warlord Dreak - Sith Assassin - Deception

Hudlar
06.17.2013 , 08:56 PM | #26
I know I'm in a very small minority here, but the Iresso romance is my favorite so far. It's a quiet, grown-up romance, and it worked perfectly with my Sage healer's personality. My only real complaint is that he joined the team so late that the romance felt kind of rushed.

The romance with Aric was also very well done, and the voice actor was great. Since he was the first companion and his personal story actually included interactive missions, the pace of the romance felt very natural. I'm still a little sorry that I took the romance option, though, since there's no way my by-the-book Trooper would have messed around with her XO.

I liked the romance with Andronikos (and, again, I thought the voice actor was terrific), but I think it would have made more sense for a DS Inquisitor. Though at least one of the previous posters thought it worked well for a LS Inquisitor, so it's really just a matter of personal taste.

I regretfully skipped the relationship with Kira, since my JK is a very traditional sort. Kira is a great character, though.

Radzkie
06.17.2013 , 09:06 PM | #27
If I could of, I would of romanced Quinn. Sadly I rolled male on my Jugg.

CutlassJack
06.17.2013 , 10:43 PM | #28
Kira Carsen definately. With Vette being a very close second. They're both alot of fun.