Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 6/17/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tatile
06.17.2013 , 11:33 AM | #11
Torian was kind of sweet, but largely forgettable.

Andronikus had that bad-boy image and gravel voice that made my ex-slave now-Council Member swoon, but I think the utter lack of any contact between them for well over a year now has kind of killed the relationship.

Quinn's adorable, but I do feel a little bad for how aggressive the Warrior can be, but then Quinncident, so it balances out.

My Agent "romanced" Lord Cytharat and that was great - their personalities really seemed to click and I'd jettison Kaliyo in a heartbeat to have Cytharat join the Phantom.

My Smuggler found Corso to be a whining, pathetic, arse-backwards sop who acted like She couldn't do what She wanted, because She's a precious pretty princess and all men are evil. Not like she's an independent businesswoman who makes her own way through the criminal underworld, or anything Now, Darmus was a much more interesting character and romance - even comes with his own Quinncident!

And my Trooper will have to wait until I can be bothered to level her to 50 before she can even get a look-in at anything resembling a romance or [Flirt] option.

chuixupu
06.17.2013 , 11:37 AM | #12
Kaliyo for sure! She is one of the few that actually feels like they have some real conflict and development and not just "wow, you are amazing, let's get married!" Also she is hilarious.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Icebergy
06.17.2013 , 11:54 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Who is your favorite companion you have romanced in The Old Republic?

Personal Answer: This is really tough to choose just one! I think it's a tie between Vector, Andronikos, and Torian.
I can't stand those first two, Vector is disgusting and Andy is boring as hell. Torian is a decent minion/yes-man but I can't understand why anyone would want to romance him.

My answer: Kira Carsen.
Unsubscribed due to no new Operations.
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

Phyreblade
06.17.2013 , 11:55 AM | #14
Malavai Quinn was fascinating. Utterly fascinating.

Corso Riggs was a sweetie pie. Pure fun, like the rest of the Smuggler story, actually.

But my absolute favorite was Torian Cadera. He fit my hunter so beautifully, as if they were made for each other. Until not being a Mandalorian just didn't make sense.
"Why can't things be easy? Just once!"
-- Gaibriel Duncan, Sawbones Scoundrel
Phyreblade, Co-Leader Covenant of the Phoenix

chuixupu
06.17.2013 , 12:09 PM | #15
Of the male companions, Andronikos was my favorite so far. From what I've seen of Vector's romance, it actually looked intriguing. I thought Torian was a complete snoozefest. Interesting how people's own perceptions of their characters can be so strong, because I felt like Torian just didn't fit with my BH at all.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Ocho-Quatro
06.17.2013 , 12:55 PM | #16
When my female trooper can romance Elara...... I'll come back here and answer this question.

Moreover, every single time I get in-game with my wife, I have to listen to her complain that her Marauder can't romance Jaesa............ Come on Bioware, get with the program!

On that note... I think that my Sage has the perfect relationship. I bought Nadia's affection through buying her shiny stuff... fade to black, married, and she never talked to me ever again.
Republic Gentlemen
Apos'trophe - Sage - Apostrophé - Scoundrel - Parentheses - Shadow - Period - Vanguard
Quotation - Sentinel - Proper - Guardian - Period - Commando
Ellipsis - Juggernaut - Asterisk - Mercenary
Period - Operative - Backslash - Assassin
<Häagen-Dazs> / <Ben & Jerry's>
Daiquirí - Scoundrel - Ileítís - Operative
The Punctuation Legacy

Mevan
06.17.2013 , 02:04 PM | #17
Nadia <3
I'd love to meet a girl like her in reality :')

SilentKitty
06.17.2013 , 03:29 PM | #18
Loved my JK:s romance with Doc, it vad some surprising twists and the weddingscene was really sweet. Currently lvl:ing a trooper and Aric is great, really enjoying that arc and am looking forward to seeing how it continues.. The Corso-romance was sweet but Doc was more fun.

Bomyne
06.17.2013 , 04:11 PM | #19
Doc, followed by Ashara. Sorry Jorgan, but these two beat you by a hair :P
RIP Star Wars
1976-2014

#BoycottEpisode7

Damask_Rose
06.17.2013 , 04:13 PM | #20
I've only finished the 4 romances for female Imperials. Of those, Quinn hands down! Smart, sexy, conflicted and complicated Vector beats out Andronikos by a little and Torian trails way behind.