Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best mod for Star Wars: EAW: FOC?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Best mod for Star Wars: EAW: FOC?

MrGoldsilver
06.16.2013 , 09:48 PM | #1
For anyone of you who play empire at war... I was wondering what mod you guys think is best, in terms of size, content, and closeness to the actual SW universe firepower. Personally I think Thrawn's Revenge is the best.
If war is peace, but peace is a lie, does that make war a lie also?

Who cares who my toons are... Just look for that guy playing all the stupid specs
Also, nerf operatives

Jandi
06.16.2013 , 11:22 PM | #2
If you want proper space battles ditch that game and get Homeworld 2 and find the SW mod for it. There is some incredibly detailed SW mods for it which include the Eclipse, World Devastators etc.

TalkingDinosaur
06.17.2013 , 12:28 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by MrGoldsilver View Post
For anyone of you who play empire at war... I was wondering what mod you guys think is best, in terms of size, content, and closeness to the actual SW universe firepower. Personally I think Thrawn's Revenge is the best.
Republic at War

Really great mod aside from some balancing issues. But overall it's fun and the AI is quite brutal on higher difficulties.
TALKINGDINOSAUR
Squadron
11-11-11

MrGoldsilver
06.17.2013 , 07:50 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by TalkingDinosaur View Post
Republic at War

Really great mod aside from some balancing issues. But overall it's fun and the AI is quite brutal on higher difficulties.
I have tried that mod, but I don't like the laser animation very much, though it is the best CW mod I have found.
If war is peace, but peace is a lie, does that make war a lie also?

Who cares who my toons are... Just look for that guy playing all the stupid specs
Also, nerf operatives

lightsabersedge
02.03.2016 , 06:50 PM | #5
I personally like the Battlefront commander mod it is my favorite so far. Also the YodenMod is fun