Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Use a "Beta" Server as a Waiting Room

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Use a "Beta" Server as a Waiting Room

Rheeling
12.13.2011 , 01:39 PM | #1
I'm okay with not being let in today. Or tomorrow. Even the next day. I was told how the Early Access would go and I'm fine with it

That being said, while I wait, I think it would be awesome if BioWare essentially opened up a beta server for those waiting to be invited. All the characters there could be wiped on the 20th or something.

I think having a server for people to tool around in while they wait would help calm a lot of people. Plus it'd just be fun to play a little more while I wait. If the server crashes? Oh well. It was just for fun anyway. Lag? Meh. I dealt with lag spikes in the beta, and in all honesty they weren't even that bad.

While I'm sure this won't happen, I just thought it was kind of a cool idea

Thanks for reading! Leave feedback or other ideas if you wish. Much appreciated.
Quote: Originally Posted by Smashface View Post
I imagine they pulled them from actual server data, as opposed to your source, which appears to be your arse.

Rheeling
12.13.2011 , 01:42 PM | #2
Bump. Maaaaaaaaaybe if enough people like the idea it could possibly happen. Never hurts to be optimistic!
Quote: Originally Posted by Smashface View Post
I imagine they pulled them from actual server data, as opposed to your source, which appears to be your arse.

jgoldsack
12.13.2011 , 01:42 PM | #3
Except the beta servers became the live servers...