Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The REAL Most Powerful Force Users

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
The REAL Most Powerful Force Users

Aurbere
06.16.2013 , 10:42 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Mmmm... both true. And arguably Sidious was overwhelmed by Yoda, and the energies simply exploded. So yeah, Yoda seems the strongest candidate.
To be honest, I only mentioned Caedus because of a Yoda vs Caedus thread a long time back. I argued for Yoda then, and I'll argue for him now. Yoda FTW!
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling
06.16.2013 , 10:44 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
To be honest, I only mentioned Caedus because of a Yoda vs Caedus thread a long time back. I argued for Yoda then, and I'll argue for him now. Yoda FTW!
Yoda it is! No 4.?

P.S. About Caedus, I can't pretend to know much about him. But his 'Force abilities' page just doesn't pop out to me. I mean the guys in the top 5, there pages should just pop out. Like 'greatest of their age' 'immensely powerful' 'did this that and OMG that' you know?

Wolfninjajedi
06.16.2013 , 10:47 AM | #23
Yoda it is! No 4.?

P.S. About Caedus, I can't pretend to know much about him. But his 'Force abilities' page just doesn't pop out to me. I mean the guys in the top 5, there pages should just pop out. Like 'greatest of their age' 'immensely powerful' 'did this that and OMG that' you know?
Caedus has shown some inconsistency I seem to have gathered, plus also running...however I would still give him the 4th spot.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere
06.16.2013 , 10:52 AM | #24
Yoda it is! No 4.?

I agree with you and Wolf. Caedus hasn't been consistent.

But onto number 4. This spot is a split for me between Exar Kun, Satele Shan, Mace Windu, Darth Vader, Darth Caedus, Kyp Durron, and Mara Jade Skywalker (along with a host of other peeps).

Give me some time to make a decision.
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Wolfninjajedi
06.16.2013 , 10:54 AM | #25
No, no actually 4th does go to Caedus, while he did show inconsistencies he was powerful with what he did show. Besides looking around the books showing with Caedus, seem to show a lot of PIS, CIS and WIS in them. But what Caedus has shown, shows him to be very powerful.

Kaedusz
06.16.2013 , 11:05 AM | #26
Imo it would be easier if they are devided in After New Sith Wars and before New Sith wars.And then these two columns can be divided into jedi and sith.And then you can compare the top 3 of each one of the 4 columns,to create a top 12 (or something)

When you get together all force users you can put several force users in 1 place at a time,and everything is very controversial.

Since the counting has started .Imo number four is between Tulak Hord,Exar Kun,Satalle Shan,Meetra Surik,Darth Nox and the Wrath.
Exar Kun or Tulak Hord most propably.(or Darth Nox)(or Satalle Shan),as i said its hard.

Beniboybling
06.16.2013 , 11:15 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I agree with you and Wolf. Caedus hasn't been consistent.

But onto number 4. This spot is a split for me between Exar Kun, Satele Shan, Mace Windu, Darth Vader, Darth Caedus, Kyp Durron, and Mara Jade Skywalker (along with a host of other peeps).

Give me some time to make a decision.
I'd swap Vader for Starkiller, among others, he was powerful but his force potential physically and mentally crippled. And the only reason Starkiller beat him on two occasions was superior Force ability.

Mara Jade Skywalker I would also be hesitant on, again no expert but she was a Hand of the Emperor. If she was truly that powerful would Sidious have not considered her a replacement for Vader?

Mace Windu would also not make my list, an exceptional duelist no doubt, but owes much of his feats to Vaapad - without that? His Force ability is somewhat lacking.

Kyp Durron had his mind dominated by Exar Kun's ghost so that's kinda an insta-lose for him.

Personally I think the Sith Emperor takes 4th place. His feats far outweigh all but Kun's abilities, and even then there is some disparity. After all, even with the aid of ritual, dominating the will of 8,000 Sith Lords is no mean feat. Nor is overthrowing a Sith Lord at the age of 13.

But what of Marka Ragnos? Or should we not consider him for lack of information?

EDIT: I mean given that Vitiate is the most powerful Sith in the Sith Empire he would fry Vader, defeat Satele Shan, and dominate Durron's mind. Can't really see him being less powerful than Mara Jade, or Mace Windu - else they'd be doing some seriosuly impressive things. Which leaves Caedus and Kun.

Beniboybling
06.16.2013 , 11:17 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
No, no actually 4th does go to Caedus, while he did show inconsistencies he was powerful with what he did show. Besides looking around the books showing with Caedus, seem to show a lot of PIS, CIS and WIS in them. But what Caedus has shown, shows him to be very powerful.
But what has Caedus actually done? *honest question*

Wolfninjajedi
06.16.2013 , 11:17 AM | #29
Swapping Vader for Galen? Really?...

Quote:
But what has Caedus actually done?
Ok, ok I don't know what to think of Caedus, I can't really find any info and most of which just seems to boiling down on his inconsistencies...however I do know that he does know Fold Space/Battle Meditation. He did also incap Ben with Force Lighting. But other then that, everything just seems to point to his consistencies in regards to what he is. Due to that, then I guess 4th would go for Vader as he has shown being more consistent with his abilities.

Aurbere
06.16.2013 , 11:23 AM | #30
I'd swap Vader for Starkiller, among others, he was powerful but his force potential physically and mentally crippled. And the only reason Starkiller beat him on two occasions was superior Force ability.
Perhaps, but it was not easy, and Vader wasn't in his prime then.

Quote:
Mara Jade Skywalker I would also be hesitant on, again no expert but she was a Hand of the Emperor. If she was truly that powerful would Sidious have not considered her a replacement for Vader?
She became much more powerful as a Jedi Master.

Quote:
Mace Windu would also not make my list, an exceptional duelist no doubt, but owes much of his feats to Vaapad - without that? His Force ability is somewhat lacking.
Force Crush? Shoving an AT-TE with ease? Maybe not number 4, but probably top 10.

Quote:
Kyp Durron had his mind dominated by Exar Kun's ghost so that's kinda an insta-lose for him.
When he was just starting out.

Quote:
Personally I think the Sith Emperor takes 4th place. His feats far outweigh all but Kun's abilities, and even then there is some disparity. After all, even with the aid of ritual, dominating the will of 8,000 Sith Lords is no mean feat. Nor is overthrowing a Sith Lord at the age of 13.
Maybe, but I don't think he could best Exar Kun in battle.

Quote:
But what of Marka Ragnos? Or should we not consider him for lack of information?
Too much of an unknown. He needs to be further explored before a definitive placement could be made.