Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Athiss 55 HM 1man

Hammer-SW
07.02.2013 , 10:19 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by PlanetLove View Post
How the heck do you beat the bonus boss enrage timer? (or have they been removed / made more generous recently?)
That was the huge challenge as the timer enrage is still 4min, no more, no less.
As you can see on the video, The boss enrage at the end of the fight with 5% left, I release aggro that let me a few seconds more to kill the boss as he's "taking care" of Doc.

My DPS for the boss is around 2500 (with tank stuff and a specific dps cycle)
That was tough !!

Spyderwraith
07.02.2013 , 09:43 PM | #22
I'm commenting on this so that i can easily find this thread so i can keep watching this video.
It's already posted on my guilds website for the sheer awesomeness.
I'm actually curious if you've used MoX parser and what your raw dps numbers are. This video is pure insane and i wish you were on my server so as to be able to utilize you in ops
Edit: i see in the post above you did post your dps numbers which didnt exist before i hit enter. Thanks

Hammer-SW
07.03.2013 , 04:44 AM | #23
I haven't the parse for other bosses, but here you can find the link for Bonus Boss (and 86 other trys before )
http://www.torparse.com/a/275351
hope it helps
For the server, as I'm a french player I play on "Mantle of the Force"
Yodelhnir

Vousdusky
07.03.2013 , 04:53 AM | #24
Looking forward to seeing a video of one-man Mandelorian Raiders.

Spyderwraith
07.03.2013 , 02:30 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Vousdusky View Post
Looking forward to seeing a video of one-man Mandelorian Raiders.
I don't know about that one, the boarding party might prove highly difficult nigh impossible with one man as they are 4 damage dealers vs one.
Quote: Originally Posted by Anarious View Post
I have a feeling you would ring Ford to complain that one of your Bridgestone tires got a puncture, irrelevant of the fact you drive a Toyota.