Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Eric Musco confirms Naboo as next planet at Cantina Crawl

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Eric Musco confirms Naboo as next planet at Cantina Crawl
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Hyfy
06.16.2013 , 07:25 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by LeonBraun View Post
If I'm in a grocery store stocking shelves, I'm still available to the consumer at all times, or the next person on shift is. And if I'm not found out on the floor, my customer service staff is there at all times to hear and respond to feedback accordingly. Whether it's the answer the consumer wants to hear or not, they have still had their say and have gotten their answer; they have been served.

The cantina tour is like stopping by a store run by unresponsive drones between the hours of 5-6am when hardly anyone is there, taking care of business and then going home for the day. This, yes, serves a few people, but leaves out the mass majority of the consumer base that needs to be interacted with and dealt with at all times.

Again, the people that run TOR are grown professionals. One does not put out an ongoing product or service and then phone it in everyday and walk away. I certainly would not do this; I expect the same of any working professional accountable to their job as well.
For all your ranting, what exactly are you on about here?
US. ARMY Military Police Corps

Sarcasm, a bodies natural defense against stupid

DarthSabreth
06.16.2013 , 11:07 PM | #42
If they do add it, i hope it isnt a 100% zone instanced planet like MakeB is.
"I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new Empire!" Rip .

LeonBraun
06.17.2013 , 06:14 AM | #43
Is there a complete list of these cantina tour stops? Are there any coming to Canada? Considering BioWare's head office is in Edmonton, Alberta Canada, it would make sense to have one come to Edmonton as well.
Honalee - Guild Leader of Midnight Sunrise - The Harbinger Server

The Lightwarder Legacy - The Harbinger Server Honalee - Honaloo - Hona - Panidora
Spyce - Cadogan - Praksas - Ratigan

ElitehunterDS
06.18.2013 , 08:03 AM | #44
Is there a complete list of these cantina tour stops? Are there any coming to Canada? Considering BioWare's head office is in Edmonton, Alberta Canada, it would make sense to have one come to Edmonton as well.
Completely different team (well except for James Ohlen for awhile).
Retiring from SWTOR August 2013

Sev'ra Level 55 Sith Assassin {Deception spec}
Tempest (Prophecy of the Five)

Keypek
06.18.2013 , 08:22 AM | #45
I don't know, if they let me run around and murder Jar Jars while listening to them scream I'd be ok with it.
K'mpek/Keypek or some variation
55s=1 of everything. Vanguard main.
Undercon __ ICE Breaker>Corellian Run>The Shadowlands

EricMusco
06.18.2013 , 09:17 AM | #46 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Here is the list of our events for the rest of the year:
  • San Diego - July 18th
  • Chicago - August 9th
  • Germany - August 23rd
  • Seattle - August 31st
  • New York - October (exact date TBD)
  • Austin - November (exact date TBD)
As some other folks have alluded to, BioWare doesn't really have a "head office." Edmonton is our sister studio, all of our SWTOR development is here out of Austin. That being said I would love to do an event in Canada in the future but it is not on the schedule for this year. I would check our Facebook page for exact details on the events we have announced, we should be posting more information on Germany and Seattle soon.

-eric

PS - Naboo for life
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

williamarmstrong
06.18.2013 , 09:20 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Here is the list of our events for the rest of the year:
  • San Diego - July 18th
  • Chicago - August 9th
  • Germany - August 23rd
  • Seattle - August 31st
  • New York - October (exact date TBD)
  • Austin - November (exact date TBD)
As some other folks have alluded to, BioWare doesn't really have a "head office." Edmonton is our sister studio, all of our SWTOR development is here out of Austin. That being said I would love to do an event in Canada in the future but it is not on the schedule for this year. I would check our Facebook page for exact details on the events we have announced, we should be posting more information on Germany and Seattle soon.

-eric

PS - Naboo for life
Come to canada plzz

krabbelhuhn
06.18.2013 , 10:01 AM | #48
  • Germany - August 23rd
gamescom <3

Thylbanus
06.18.2013 , 10:01 AM | #49
I would support this as long as ALL Gungans are targetable (just like all jawas SHOULD be )
It's amazing how loud a dollar can be.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristin Wilson

TUXs
06.18.2013 , 10:12 AM | #50
As some other folks have alluded to, BioWare doesn't really have a "head office." Edmonton is our sister studio, all of our SWTOR development is here out of Austin.
There's your problem right there. Seems as though nobody is accountable in Austin.
All warfare is based on deception. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected. If his forces are united, separate them. If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near. A leader leads by example not by force.