Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Eric Musco confirms Naboo as next planet at Cantina Crawl

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Eric Musco confirms Naboo as next planet at Cantina Crawl
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Darth_Moonshadow
06.15.2013 , 03:59 AM | #11
Well, seeing as I'm not a horrendous racist for assuming that the antics of one Gungan is the cultural norm for them all, I'd like to have a Gungan companion who can redeem the race. Because despite Jar Jar being a complete moron, Gungans have a pretty cool look to them.

Maybe a Gungan missing an eyestalk, give him dirty torn clothes and a vibro-staff. Serious demeanor would be important. This character must not be designed to appeal to children. No high pitched voice. It has to be as low as Kevin Conroy's Batman.

We start here and we can redeem the Gungan race. I mean, if a civilization of Aliens came down and assumed we all acted like Justin Beiber and Kim Kardashian, wouldn't you like to make them give humanity a second first impression?
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

And I love Darth Moonshadow's responses.
B

TheNahash
06.15.2013 , 04:09 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Moonshadow View Post
I mean, if a civilization of Aliens came down and assumed we all acted like Justin Beiber and Kim Kardashian, wouldn't you like to make them give humanity a second first impression?
Yeah, I somehow highly doubt we'd be given a second chance if they thought we all acted like Bieber and/or any of the Kardashians.

They would get a good laugh out of it, though, so that could be a plus. We could be allowed to live as jesters and concubines.
Master Kalchas Captain Santé
Darth Dírge Agent Héretic

Warrgames
06.15.2013 , 05:23 AM | #13
Darth Jar Jar will force choke you all!!!

_biddan_
06.15.2013 , 05:24 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
It would be better if both factions where trying to win the Gungans over to the war effort and both sides had to work to appease them.
ok now calm down satan
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

VanderII
06.15.2013 , 06:11 AM | #15
I think it's wall of crazy.
- Neithan Legacy -
- A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities. - J.R.R.T

AndasKastor
06.15.2013 , 07:02 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
Better... With long conversations with Gungans that cannot be spacebar'd.
Now that is just cruel I am still chuckling at the thought (evil chuckle)

Elfa
06.15.2013 , 08:39 AM | #17
I want to see Naboo in game for two reasons.

First, The land itself is beautiful and would be a site to behold in game.

Second, the chance to slay Gungans by the thousands.
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

annabethchase
06.15.2013 , 10:04 AM | #18
Wipe them out... all of them

I'm sensing the next Pokémon type craze here.

Make it happen Bioware!!!

Plus, it's an awesome planet that has it all: Lore, beautiful landscape where classic architecture can be explored and Underwater cities!
"Rossum Eponine" & assorted other characters

OddballEasyEight
06.15.2013 , 10:05 AM | #19
Honestly tho, there had only been colonies on nabbo for around 200-300 years, which in star wars is a VERY short time...

So if it did show up it ought to be about as well populated as hoth... but with maby one city for each faction... at most.
Click here for free stuff.
Complaining about a problem without proposing a solution is called whining.
Click here to view my class storyline videos and preview blaster sounds

annabethchase
06.15.2013 , 10:13 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
Honestly tho, there had only been colonies on nabbo for around 200-300 years, which in star wars is a VERY short time...

So if it did show up it ought to be about as well populated as hoth... but with maby one city for each faction... at most.
We could be the reason the place was empty. A planet that nice normally would be at least a farmworld if nothing else.
"Rossum Eponine" & assorted other characters