Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Party Jawa

XavierJinkX
06.14.2013 , 08:00 PM | #1
I think the 'Party Jawa' should be made available to purchase in the Market or some changes need to be made to the Legacy. In the Legacy for Tatooine there is a mission to kill 100 Jawa's while partying with the 'Party Jawa', it is called "Thats just Wrong". I have tried to purchase it and looked for it everywhere. If it was in the Market, I wouldn't mind purchasing it. My subscription is new and I wasn't eligible for the 'Party Jawa' give away

chazziedc
06.16.2013 , 10:40 PM | #2
Yeah. Let me buy a party jawa. Please? My wife flaunts hers all the time knowing I can't obtain one.

Zaxem
06.16.2013 , 10:41 PM | #3
if i could i'd give you mine i hate the damn thing i never use it
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder

XavierJinkX
06.17.2013 , 02:18 PM | #4
What is more fun then killing a bunch of Jawa's while throwing a big party!! Anyways my point is, I can't complete this objective without the Party Jawa. So, my legacy for Tatooine can't be completed (not that it's close to being completed or anything ) :P

JediRelentless
06.17.2013 , 04:12 PM | #5
I think exclusive rewards should remain exclusive. And I have no problem with there being exclusive Achievements also. I like seeing the loyal and devoted users getting rewarded with unique , one time only items.

Revenaught
06.17.2013 , 04:18 PM | #6
Personally I think the party jawa should be removed from game permanently!
Mal - Define interesting.

Wash - Oh God. Oh God. We're all gonna die?

Mal - This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence. So we may experience some slight, turbulence...and then explode.

partylikeaturtle
06.17.2013 , 04:24 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by JediRelentless View Post
I think exclusive rewards should remain exclusive. And I have no problem with there being exclusive Achievements also. I like seeing the loyal and devoted users getting rewarded with unique , one time only items.
So the achievements system introduced in 2.0 shouldn't be completeable by many people who have been playing even since several months before 2.0?

I don't particularly want a Party Jawa, but if they don't make a way for people who started playing later than August 1 to get one, they should remove that achievement.

Fergz
06.17.2013 , 04:30 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by XavierJinkX View Post
What is more fun then killing a bunch of Jawa's while throwing a big party!! Anyways my point is, I can't complete this objective without the Party Jawa. So, my legacy for Tatooine can't be completed (not that it's close to being completed or anything ) :P
Killing Jawas while throwing a Jawa party with Blizz as your companion

Rosiett
06.17.2013 , 05:12 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by XavierJinkX View Post
Would it work to kill the Jawas while in a group with someone who has a Party Jawa? Worth a try, if you haven't already.

XavierJinkX
06.18.2013 , 06:31 PM | #10
Yea, we could try it as a group with someone who has it. If the whole group could be counted as partying with the party jawa. If it can work then that would be great. I've sunk to much money into this already. I'm sure they don't want anymore of my money, I mean, come on, what would they do with it
P.S. I am very loyal and devoted. I'm on every single night and all weekend (except for the work I do at my Dad's house every Saturday) but I'm on Saturday evening and all day Sunday. ((Man I need a life))