Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Relaxed Vestments Chestwraps: Graphical Glitch (Picture)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Relaxed Vestments Chestwraps: Graphical Glitch (Picture)
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AmyBA
10.23.2013 , 02:31 PM | #51
Also having this bug on my pureblood sith characters ONLY, regardless of corruption being turned off or on. My other characters of other races are not having this issue.

http://i.imgur.com/tZjYEQs.png
http://i.imgur.com/2396kGR.png

Pictures of the big glowing square. Its been this way for about a week now, but wasn't like that way originally. I first equipped it the week this set was released and it was fine until this last week.

“Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's simply cowardice.”

Cylluz
10.23.2013 , 02:48 PM | #52
Sadly, a known issue since they were released. No fix yet. (Darth Scions gear does this as well.)
Here we may reign secure, and in my choyce
To reign is worth ambition though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell, then serve in Heav'n

AmyBA
10.23.2013 , 04:36 PM | #53
That is rather unfortunate. I tried to find more information on it but this post was all that came up.

I didn't have the problem on this armor for along time. its been fine up until this last week or so. I logged in a few days ago and it was suddenly all glitched.

“Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's simply cowardice.”

NSStember
11.07.2013 , 10:01 AM | #54
Each new patch I quickly log into my Jedi (female human - type 1 body) to see if the Relaxed Vestment bug was fixed. I could have sworn BW said this was going to be addressed a few patches ago.

Any word on when this will be fixed?

NSStember
11.18.2013 , 02:32 PM | #55
*bump*

Can't believe this cartel item is still bugged. No word yet on a fix?

sethdil
11.24.2013 , 02:22 PM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by Cylluz View Post
Sadly, a known issue since they were released. No fix yet. (Darth Scions gear does this as well.)
Sadly it will never receive a fix if such a simple bug has not already gotten fixed... its a simple texture editing. 15 minutes work tops to rig the graphical resource to the texture map correctly.

AbsolutGrndZero
11.24.2013 , 04:16 PM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by sethdil View Post
Sadly it will never receive a fix if such a simple bug has not already gotten fixed... its a simple texture editing. 15 minutes work tops to rig the graphical resource to the texture map correctly.

I actually recently changed my characters outfit because I got sick of this and the even more horrendous clipping issues with the top going INTO her butt when she runs..
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

sethdil
12.02.2013 , 02:02 PM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by AbsolutGrndZero View Post
I actually recently changed my characters outfit because I got sick of this and the even more horrendous clipping issues with the top going INTO her butt when she runs..
Heck all they have to do is release the decompiler for the .tor files and I or 1000s of other mesh artists would fix it for them for free

Chiramu
12.02.2013 , 02:05 PM | #59
Ah, I did notice this problem sometimes, it doesn't happen all the time. But I use my imagination and it disappears.

Guinness
12.04.2013 , 02:10 AM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by Chiramu View Post
Ah, I did notice this problem sometimes, it doesn't happen all the time. But I use my imagination and it disappears.
Unfortunately most of us are using our eyes instead... My male cathar looks as though he has been bleached, I've been wearing the Relaxed Vestments chestpiece for a long time, the issue only emerged for me after the latest patch. Unsure if this related or if they broke the cathar fur colours again (the same bug that was fixed in 2.2.2) Lets hope for a fix before Xmas