Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cannot log in - no OTP!!!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Oteefo
06.14.2013 , 08:48 AM | #1
This is the worst pain the the a** ever........

Been waiting 30 minutes or more....still no OTP......

Will re-activating the Security thing on my phone get me out of this hellish system?
SW:TOR: The K'vos Legacy (Canderous Ordo)
SW:G : Oteefo / Axox / Voosrik / Oov Irfiis (Tempest - Valcyn - Radiant - Flurry)
Xbox: Paddayappa

oceansataalaska
06.14.2013 , 08:50 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Oteefo View Post
This is the worst pain the the a** ever........

Been waiting 30 minutes or more....still no OTP......

Will re-activating the Security thing on my phone get me out of this hellish system?
I know how you feel buddy, I've been waiting over an hour. It's really beginning to take the piss..

Beesodd
06.14.2013 , 09:05 AM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi.

We are aware that some of you may be experiencing delays with One Time Password delivery. We are working with our external partners to get the issue resolved and apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience, and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Oteefo
06.14.2013 , 09:18 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi.

We are aware that some of you may be experiencing delays with One Time Password delivery. We are working with our external partners to get the issue resolved and apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience, and sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Thanks.....

for the record, those of us that have IP's that change often are overly hassled by this system....there MUST be a better way.
SW:G : Oteefo / Axox / Voosrik / Oov Irfiis (Tempest - Valcyn - Radiant - Flurry)

sneakywookiee
06.14.2013 , 09:32 AM | #5
One way that I have seen is to change the email address used via Origin. That may fix the problem.

Oteefo
06.14.2013 , 09:39 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by sneakywookiee View Post
One way that I have seen is to change the email address used via Origin. That may fix the problem.
Hrmmmm, tried that....but I cannot find how to change the email address....was able to verify the current one, but no "edit" option allows me to change the email address...

Shynymist
06.14.2013 , 10:00 AM | #7
I have this same problem with my grandchildren's accounts. I have a paid subscription of my own that I have had since the launch, a paid subscription for my daughter and a paid subscription for my grandchildren. I was unable to get on the grandchildren's account so I created a free account for them until I had time to look into their paid account (since a phone call to customer service takes 2+ hours).

The grandchildren's free account now says I need to use a one-time authentication password that was sent to the email address for them. I have tried several times today and still have not received it.

I would appreciate help with the two accounts I can not access.... Hutson_games and Hutson_kids.

Sometime today would be nice since they are all here and wanting to play!

Vaudeville
06.14.2013 , 10:09 AM | #8
Same problem here! No OTP for an hour or so. Any fix? (Origin didn't help)

Vaerah
06.14.2013 , 10:18 AM | #9
I am cut out of the game as well, 1 hour I don't get any OTP and counting!

psoriazis
06.14.2013 , 10:25 AM | #10
same here, it's been at least an hour...