Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imperials.. how can you be so bad??..

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Imperials.. how can you be so bad??..

Jayshames
06.14.2013 , 04:01 AM | #1
Seriously.. ToFN PvP is genuinely making me want to quit this game. I literally can't win any PvP matches. I have a 55 Guardian that's well geared and I win like 80% of matches, but I prefer my Imp side guild which is why I play it more often. Though, PvP on Imp side ToFN is seriously so bloody bad.
I would've thought for a large server like ToFN to have unbalanced PvP, would require there to be A LOT of terrible players on one side. This has to be the case, I just never thought I'd see it happen.

Please ToFN Imperials.. why do you have to treat every single warzone like it's team deathmatch. Every game I play, I see organised Reps even if they are PUG'd. Take huttball for example, they have someone run mid while a couple healers run side and they all move together. All the while I look at mid only to see 6 imps on my team trying to kill a tank or two laughing his head off.

The objectives are on every loading screen before PvP. I simply do not understand how you're still able to join a game and not have the slightest clue how to play.

I beg of you, please start trying to play the objectives of the game. Getting your name at the top of damage board means absolutely nothing.

/end

ToMyMa
06.14.2013 , 04:06 AM | #2
Well, as I've said in your OP healer thread, the majority of imps are retarded. Though it's really hilarious for me, as my only 55 is a commando

On a more serious note, reps are organized. We play the tactics, and in turn, we might get less kills, but more wins
Elite Warlord Tanvir
Techfreak
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Nebdar
06.14.2013 , 04:16 AM | #3
I am also playing WZ on ToFN server
mainly about 4-12 AM UTC and 6-12 PM UTC
and there are different times in WZ there are Victories an Loses on both side but Reps seem to win more, also there IMP vs IMP which an lottery.
I advise like someone said in other forum .. remember the names of the player that where bad and those that where good/best and try tooo make an group wit such players that are good and put "eventually terrible bads on ignore list(it should do that you will not be put in same group)

On the bright side i see the improvement on IMP side in my hours of gameplay.. And 2 days i played Novare Coast as Mercenary Healer against Reps we have won but the funnest thing was that 6 Reps couldn't kill me for about 90sec on the south Cap i was running around evading them while my team had the easter and western cap. They where so busy killing us for a long time when they finally realized that to win they have to capture more gun emplacements
"This approach seems overly complicated. Can i use my lightsaber instead?"
Jedi Consular Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Sweet'blade Oddajmisie
Nebdul Nebdana

Jayshames
06.14.2013 , 04:26 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ToMyMa View Post
Well, as I've said in your OP healer thread, the majority of imps are retarded. Though it's really hilarious for me, as my only 55 is a commando

On a more serious note, reps are organized. We play the tactics, and in turn, we might get less kills, but more wins
Exactly.. I'm not lying when I say I win loads on my Guardian, hell it took me like 1/4 of the time to gear my Guardian than it did my other 55's, I'm just not as keen on it.
Every time I'm playing against reps they basically have;
3 Sage heals (or Operatives)
2 Guardian tanks
1 Sentinel DPS
1 Gunslinger DPS
1 Commando DPS

Their groups always seem like they are full premade. Imps on the other hand.. their group makeup is just so random and there's like 1 tank every 10 warzones and maybe 2 healers every 10 warzones. Imps are always full of DPS.

I've just had 6 Voidstar games in a row (no idea why) and lost 5 of those. On the 6th we won. I respecced to healer on my Merc and at the end I had 627k healing, the next highest healing was a Sorc DPS self-healing who had 87k. It's just so horrible to play...

Quote: Originally Posted by Nebdar View Post
On the bright side i see the improvement on IMP side in my hours of gameplay.. And 2 days i played Novare Coast as Mercenary Healer against Reps we have won but the funnest thing was that 6 Reps couldn't kill me for about 90sec on the south Cap i was running around evading them while my team had the easter and western cap. They where so busy killing us for a long time when they finally realized that to win they have to capture more gun emplacements
Hah, I jsut had a similar experience in VS. 4 Guardians chasing me, kited them round a pillar for like 2 mins before they managed to chain stuns and pushes :P

BraaxusKun
06.14.2013 , 04:26 AM | #5
reported for racism, just because they're imperial doesn't make them bad

AlrikFassbauer
06.14.2013 , 04:28 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by ToMyMa View Post
This is funny. Because I once read in the chat the exact same response from an imperial player on Vanjervalis Chain.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

BambulaGTS
06.14.2013 , 04:39 AM | #7
Just useless free to play junk.

I think this free to play junk just need their own free to play game client - they start game and go directly in a "cartel market" room where special cartel market vendors are situated. In that room they buy endless useless cartel clothes and mounts and show them to each other.

To get out this room they buy cartel pass with cartel coins.

To queue normal warzones they need to buy special super duper cartel pass for 1 day which should cost minimum 1000 cartel coins.

And viola, sudenly imp nwzs on ToFN are much better and enjoyable.

AlrikFassbauer
06.14.2013 , 04:41 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by BambulaGTS View Post
Just useless free to play junk.

I think this free to play junk just need their own free to play game client
Eliticism galore - sounds to me like I imagine an racist would sound like.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

BambulaGTS
06.14.2013 , 04:48 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
Eliticism galore - sounds to me like I imagine an racist would sound like.
I support game and developers from pre-ordering to nowadays by paying suscripsion fee every freaking month from game launch.

And then I get what? Oh plz carry this free to play junkie who just wanna see what is PvP in SWTOR. He is sooo curious, sooo innocent. Why you hate him, he just wanna see the wz, grab some flowers, /emote with teammates bla bla bla.

MidichIorian
06.14.2013 , 05:01 AM | #10
Based on recent events and all the pub vs pub games I'd say that a good deal of them re-rolled. Raged pretty hard at the stupidity last night. The only "safe" time is around 4 AM, usually a decent crew on at that hour.